- Life, Liberty And The Right To Play Chess, Scarved
- To me that's the effected look, the insouciant choreographer, the rakish David Niven wannabe, the whimsical jaywalking kid in Mentos Commercial #7A.
- Ad Chat - Jill Spradley ACD who lives life like a Mentos commercial
- To ring in the New Year right, we've got a brand new ad chat. We're catching up with Jill Spradley, an ACD over at 160over90 whose life is like a Mentos commercial when it's not filled with screaming goats, children's books and damn fine copywriting.
- 'Bloodsport' As A Mentos Commercial Is Weirdly Perfect, And A Terrible Gen X
- Some smart guy out there has recut Jean-Claude Van Damme's Bloodsport as a Mentos commercial (via Reddit, DeathandTaxes). And when I say “recut,” I mean pretty much just stuck a Mentos logo at the end of the goofy chase scene between Van Damme ...
Mentos Commercials is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mentos Commercials books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mentos Commercials Topics
historicism modern historicism
dogon people geography and demography
yugg yuggs in the mythos
mont ventoux history
worcestershire sauce history