- Definition. By Mayo Clinic staff. Menopause is the permanent end of menstruation and fertility, defined as occurring 12 months after your last menstrual period.
- Podcasting in the Chemistry Classroom
- Content available when students ready to listen—anytime, anywhere. ∎ Students can put me on pause, rewind.
- The Bitter Book of Anger
- and that only keeps me on pause... I pick up a bag of pistachios. And then I realize that I'm not hungry at all.
- Hormone Heresy Oestrogen's Deadly Truth
- So unbeknown to women, "meonpause's little helper" could in fact be making oestrogen junkies of them.
- Changes in muscle strength in women following the menopause: a
- 79. Clinical Science (1999) 97, 79–84 (Printed in Great Britain).
- Instant messaging annoying yet useful
- Seconds later, he rejoined the conversation where it stopped, unfazed by the fact that he'd just mentally put me on pause. Subscribers must LOG-IN to read this full story.
- You put me on pause (now you're reaching your hand to reset me
- Aug 3, 2010 Listen to You put me on pause (now you're reaching your hand to reset me) for free. From Tipsy Hax, released 03 August 2010.
- m0m0comics - Why Do You Put Me On Pause?
- Sep 10, 2009 No vacation goes unpunished. Especially vacations to Peja :o.
- Lyrics to Level Up by D&D Sluggers
- 100 coins, 100 rings, it all adds up the same. But she can't use Action Replay ' cause my heart is not a game. Oh, she's got me on pause.
Meonpause is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meonpause books and related discussion.