Mercedes Yvette Scelba Shorte
- Tyra Banks reflects on America's Next Top Model, reveals series' best smizer
- We had a girl named Heather [Kuzmich] who had autism, we had a girl Tahlia [Brookins] that was burned as an infant, and also Mercedes [Scelba-Shorte] from Cycle 2 who had lupus. There was CariDee [English], who won, who had psoriasis. The list goes on ...
- Tyra Banks on How America's Next Top Model "Extended the Definition of Beauty"
- In a recent Entertainment Weekly interview, Banks discussed what she learned from her time on ANTM, as well as how she thinks the show impacted beauty standards in the modeling industry.
- 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 22 Revealed, as Past Faves Party with Tyra
- Cycle 4 winner Naima Mora looked gorgeous as ever inside the party, where we also caught up with Cycle 2's April Wilkner, Cycle 2 finalist Mercedes Scelba-Shorte and more recent contestant Hannah Kat Jones. See more past contestants now in the gallery ...
- Tyra Banks Pulls The Plug On 'America's Next Top Model' After 22 Cycles
- The cancellation was confirmed in a statement by reps from The CW, where ANTM aired. Mark Pedowitz, the president of The CW, said in the statement, “America's Next Top Model was a successful franchise for two networks, first at UPN and then The CW, ...
- Nyle DiMarco is world's most famous deaf person now, Tyra Banks says
- Banks said she is also proud of “ANTM” alums Amanda Swafford, who had retinitis pigmentosa, Heather Kuzmich, who had autism, Tahlia Brookins, who was burned as an infant, and Mercedes Scelba-Shorte, who had lupus. She added that the list “goes on ...
Mercedes Yvette Scelba Shorte is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mercedes Yvette Scelba Shorte books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Mercedes Yvette Scelba Shorte Topics
Related searchesandor wheel of time the two rivers
the organ full sketch
definition of personal growth
john thomas sweeney