A selection of articles related to mercury records.
Original articles from our library related to the Mercury Records. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mercury Records.
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Planet: Mercury Signs: Gemini and Virgo Day: Wednesday The quickest planet of our solar system is represented by the silvery and liquid metal mercury, also known as quick-silver. Drops of Mercury react on any outside influence (like heat and cold: the...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Gaulish/Continental. This is a native Celtic divinity who was identified by the Romans as the Celtic version of their own Mercurius/Hermes. His Celtic Name was ignored and has not survived. He seems to have been a God of prosperity, and skill in artisanship....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Mercury Records is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mercury Records books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Effect of Peat Decomposition and Mass Loss on Historic Mercury
- University of Trier, 54286 Trier, Germany. Ombrotrophic peat bogs have been widely used to evaluate long-term records of atmospheric mercury (Hg) deposition.
- Charles E Fach Jr.
- President of Mercury. Records (Now Universal. Music Group) for many years.
- BMS/CHACE CLIENTS: Sony BMG Universal Music Group Island
- Columbia Records. Arista Records. BMG Records Africa.
- Ameena Kara Callender
- Costume designer. June 2008. JOHNNY FLYNN – MUSIC VIDEO 'Brown Trout Blues' MERCURY RECORDS - Director: Ben Goodger.
- Warner Music UK. Never Forget You. The Noisettes.
Suggested News Resources
- Nottingham singer Jake Bugg signs to Mercury Records
- The 17-year-old folk artist from Clifton said the deal came about after "playing a lot of gigs". Recent highlights have included performing on the BBC Introducing stage at Glastonbury and receiving Radio One airplay.
- Local band signs recording contract and will go on tour
- The band has signed a contract with Mercury Records, and will begin a Canadian tour this September. Band members (LR): Nick Metivier, Duane Carisse, Harry T. Wilson and Ed Porter.
- Lexington's Bundy to perform free concert before UK-WKU game
- NASHVILLE, Tenn.
- Saturday Song Of The Week.
- They started touring in 2008 and opened for a number of Killers concerts, and ultimately were signed to a contract with Mercury Records.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mercury Music Group : Home
- Mercury Music Group Home. Welcome to Mercury Music Group. Arcade Fire.
- Mercury Records - Island Def Jam
- Kiss Me Slowly Co-Written by Lady Antebellum available Now!
- MERCURY RECORDS US (@mercuryrecords) on Twitter
- Sign up for Twitter to follow MERCURY RECORDS US (@mercuryrecords). Island Def Jam Music Group.
Mercury Records Topics
Related searchesnarnia archenland
dream dictionary cigarette
aaron t beck
table of clebsch-gordan coefficients
nash bridges cast of characters
brain methods of observation