A selection of articles related to mercury records.
Original articles from our library related to the Mercury Records. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mercury Records.
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Planet: Mercury Signs: Gemini and Virgo Day: Wednesday The quickest planet of our solar system is represented by the silvery and liquid metal mercury, also known as quick-silver. Drops of Mercury react on any outside influence (like heat and cold: the...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Gaulish/Continental. This is a native Celtic divinity who was identified by the Romans as the Celtic version of their own Mercurius/Hermes. His Celtic Name was ignored and has not survived. He seems to have been a God of prosperity, and skill in artisanship....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Mercury Records is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mercury Records books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mercury Records (1945-1955)
- Mercury Records was formed in 1945 in Chicago, Illinois. During the record company's first ten years, they were an early pioneer in jazz, blues, rhythm and blues and country music. Performers who recorded for the label included Dinah Washington, Jimmy ...
- Jazz singer and Grammy nominee Ernestine Anderson dies at 87
- Anderson released six albums on Mercury Records, including the much-praised "Moanin,'" but her career subsided in the 1960s. In 1966, she returned to Seattle from London and quit singing. She re-emerged, however, in the 1970s and signed with the ...
- Judge backtracks on release of California student records
- But the judge left in place the potential release to attorneys of other comprehensive information, including six years of statewide STAR test data, plus records of special-education students, who make up about 10 percent of pre-K-12 students statewide.
- California lawmakers benefit from public records carve-outs
- In 2011, three lawmakers told the AP and San Jose Mercury News they would be willing to release their personal meeting calendars, but were prohibited from doing so by the rules committees that control legislative documents. The rule appeared to be ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mercury Records Topics
Related searches765 mm luger parabellum
fashion classification of fashions
dream dictionary ear