A selection of articles related to mercury.
Original articles from our library related to the Mercury. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mercury.
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Planet: Mercury Signs: Gemini and Virgo Day: Wednesday The quickest planet of our solar system is represented by the silvery and liquid metal mercury, also known as quick-silver. Drops of Mercury react on any outside influence (like heat and cold: the...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Gaulish/Continental. This is a native Celtic divinity who was identified by the Romans as the Celtic version of their own Mercurius/Hermes. His Celtic Name was ignored and has not survived. He seems to have been a God of prosperity, and skill in artisanship....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Mercury is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mercury books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mercury's mysterious surface darkness revealed
- This oblique image of Basho on Mercury shows the distinctive dark halo that encircles the crater. The halo is composed of so-called Low Reflectance Material (LRM), which was excavated from depth when the crater was formed.
- Discovery of carbon on Mercury reveals the planet's dark past
- "Mercury's surface was significantly darker than we could account for on the basis of our understanding of Mercury's surface chemistry," said Dr Patrick Peplowski, from the Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory, and lead author on the study.
- Unilever settles mercury poisoning claims
- Indian activists hold placards during a protest outside the Hindustan Unilever company's office in Mumbai on June 29, 2015. Activists and local residents from Kodaikanal in Tamil Nadu state demonstrated over mercury contamination from Hindustan ...
- Sacha Baron Cohen: I quit Freddie Mercury biopic after dispute with Queen
- Sacha Baron Cohen has revealed he walked away from a high-profile role as Freddie Mercury because the surviving members of Queen wanted a substantial part of the film to focus on them. Speaking to the US radio host Howard Stern, Baron Cohen said he ...
- Casting announced for 'The Producers' at Mercury
- Bill Larkin and Matt Crowle will star as Max Bialystock and Leo Bloom, respectively, with Allison Sill as Ulla. The cast also features Harter Clingman as Franz Liebkind, Jason Richards as Roger De Bris and Sawyer Smith as Carmen Ghia. The ensemble ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.