A selection of articles related to mercury.
Original articles from our library related to the Mercury. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mercury.
- Mercurius solubilis/vivis (Mercury / Quicksilver)
- Mercurius solubilis means fluid mercury or quicksilver; mercurius vivis is 'living' mercury: two forms of the homoeopathic mercury who are very much alike and therefore discussed together. There is a metal mercury, a planet Mercury and a god Mercury, who...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Planet: Mercury Signs: Gemini and Virgo Day: Wednesday The quickest planet of our solar system is represented by the silvery and liquid metal mercury, also known as quick-silver. Drops of Mercury react on any outside influence (like heat and cold: the...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Gaulish/Continental. This is a native Celtic divinity who was identified by the Romans as the Celtic version of their own Mercurius/Hermes. His Celtic Name was ignored and has not survived. He seems to have been a God of prosperity, and skill in artisanship....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
Mercury is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mercury books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What is mercury?
- route, and inhalation of vapors has been the major cause of mercury poisonings in Oklahoma.
- HIGHLIGHTS: Exposure to mercury occurs from breathing contaminated air, Mercury, at high levels, may damage the brain, kidneys, and developing fetus.
- NRDC: Mercury in Fish Wallet Card -- A Guide to Protecting Your
- Health. Mercury in Fish. Natural Resources.
Suggested News Resources
- Sun Thrills Fans With Big Win Over Mercury
- One of the biggest dates of the season is when the Phoenix Mercury are coming to town. This year was no exception, the fans came out in droves to see their team take on Diana Taurasi and Company once again.
- Mercury Insurance Mobilizes New York 'Emergency Claims Team'
- By Mercury Insurance LATHAM, NY, Aug.
- San Francisco 49ers: Tight end Vernon Davis matures into a team-first leader
- (Nhat V. Meyer/Mercury News) Vernon Davis caught a touchdown pass for the first time in a 49ers uniform five years ago this weekend, albeit an exhibition loss at Dallas.
- Adele doesn't need to win Mercury Prize
- "People can say the Mercury can be a curse, but it's a curse if you don't use it to your advantage, it's a good way to get your music heard. "James Blake has a hell of a voice, almost like Jeff Buckley, great music.
- Mercury News interview: Morris Chang, founder, chairman, CEO of Taiwan
- (Nhat V. Meyer/Mercury News) He is the tech revolutionary who wears a suit, not a black turtleneck like Apple's Steve Jobs. He isn't in the pop spotlight, like Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, who had a Hollywood movie made about his rise.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mercury Luxury Cars & SUVs | MercuryVehicles.com
- Explore Mercury Milan, Mariner, Mountanineer & Grand Marquis cars & SUVs at the official website of Mercury Vehicles.
- Mercury Marine
- Manufacturers of outboard motors and MerCruiser inboard engines, with over 4000 dealers in the United States.
- Mercury Insurance | Get Auto Insurance Quotes & Find Local Agents
- Mercury Insurance Provides Free Car Insurance Quotes Online. Find Local Agents or Discover Our Low Rates On Auto Insurance, Home Insurance & More!
- Mercury l Mercury facts, pictures and information.
- Mercury is the closest planet to the Sun and the eighth largest.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.