A selection of articles related to meridian therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Meridian Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Meridian Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Meridian Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meridian Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dog Found in Lauderdale Recovering From Brutal Abuse
- But she may not be alive today if it weren't for the quick action of one unsuspecting couple and hard work from the vets at Meridian Animal Care Center. "He had gone to lay ...
- Acupuncture sticking points
- Although the British Acupuncture Council claims that 'traditional acupuncture is an evidence-based therapy and can help to identify the root cause of a problem', there is no plausible evidence to support such a contention.
- Health feature: 'Grin and Bear it' Brits need to pin point their pain
- “Traditional acupuncture is an evidence based therapy that has been shown to help reduce pain and swelling, increase blood flow to promote recovery and help restore movement at the site of injury.
- Reducing Stress Leads to Better Health
- The truth is that therapeutic massage helps people in a number of ways. Getting regular massages reduces stress and anxiety and builds muscle tone. Massage therapy also improves health by putting people's heart meridian back in balance.
- Baby, I'm for Reel: Unspooling the Affordable, Accessible Microeconomy of the
- And Dax Edword (aka hiphop producer Diogenes), who used to run the cassette DJ night HISSSSSSS at Vermillion and Therapy, observes that even old rap curmudgeon Eminem "just Instagrammed that he's collecting tapes again." ...
Meridian Therapy Topics
Related searchesgeorge armstrong custer family tree
religion in china islam
appeal to fear
creep deformation other examples