A selection of articles related to meridian therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Meridian Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Meridian Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Meridian Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meridian Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- training and practice with senior Toyohari teachers in both the U.S. and Japan.
- Collateral Meridian Therapy (CMT)
- Collateral Meridian Therapy is a new form of pain management developed over the last 30 years by Dr.
- We use a subtle blend of Chinese Acupressure meridian therapy
- We use a subtle blend of Chinese Acupressure meridian therapy and psychophysiologic craniosacral therapy.
- Questioning 問診
- Traditional Japanese Acupuncture: Fundamentals of Meridian Therapy. ② Family Structure and Family Medical History.
Suggested News Resources
- New Online Acupuncture Class for the Treatment of Urinary Bladder Conditions
- This form of meridian therapy is unique because rather than relying on zang-fu patterns for diagnosis, Meridian Circuit Systems teaches how to apply advanced forms of channel diagnosis.
Suggested Web Resources
- MERIDIAN THERAPY
- ACUPRESSURE & MERIDIAN THERAPY. by Walter Last. The human body has a bio-energy-circulation system similar to the blood-circulation system.
- Healing Others with Qigong Meridian Therapy (Basic) 1 of 3 - YouTube
- Sep 9, 2007 Contact Information for Seminars or Appointments Website: www.shunshentao.
- Meridian Therapy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Meridian Therapy. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Meridian Therapy
- Meridian Therapy is no exception.
- Meridian Therapy
- Meridian therapy is based on the acupuncture meridians and other principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.