- Definition of Merioneth in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Merioneth. Merionethshire [ˌmɛrɪˈɒnɪθˌʃɪə -ʃə].
- ALLANITE IN THE TAN-Y-GRISIAU MICROGRANITE
- The occurrence of allanite in veins and cavities in the northern margin of the Tan- v-Grisiau microgranite, N. Merionethshire, rvas noted by. Fearnsides (1910).
- Dyffryn, Merionethshire; W. Morse Graily Hewitt, Illustratinig its
- Dyffryn, Merionethshire; W. Morse Graily Hewitt,. Bradbury, near Swindon, Wiltshire; H.
- MEETING Meirionnydd Area Committee
- Jul 11, 2011 In 1962 the property was gifted to Merionethshire County. Council for charitable and/or educational use by Merionethshire,.
- Tenby Golf Club - The Railway, James Braid and Dai Rees
- Caernarvonshire (1890), Borth - Ynylas (1885), Aberdovey (1892), Rhyl (1890) and Merionethshire. The golf course is as perfect as you can make a golf course. The gently undulating but rugged land running along the coast is perfect for seaside golf.
- Merionethshire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Merionethshire (Welsh: Meirionnydd, Sir Feirionnydd) is one of thirteen historic counties of Wales, a vice county and a former administrative county.
- Merionethshire Genealogy
- Genealogical research information about Merionethshire, Wales.
- Merionethshire - Cyndi's List
- More than 315000 links! 306500 links, categorized & cross-referenced, in more than 185 categories. Another 8400+ uncategorized new links in the works.
Merionethshire is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Merionethshire books and related discussion.