- Definition of Merioneth in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Merioneth. Merionethshire [ˌmɛrɪˈɒnɪθˌʃɪə -ʃə].
- ALLANITE IN THE TAN-Y-GRISIAU MICROGRANITE
- The occurrence of allanite in veins and cavities in the northern margin of the Tan- v-Grisiau microgranite, N. Merionethshire, rvas noted by. Fearnsides (1910).
- Dyffryn, Merionethshire; W. Morse Graily Hewitt, Illustratinig its
- Dyffryn, Merionethshire; W. Morse Graily Hewitt,. Bradbury, near Swindon, Wiltshire; H.
- MEETING Meirionnydd Area Committee
- Jul 11, 2011 In 1962 the property was gifted to Merionethshire County. Council for charitable and/or educational use by Merionethshire,.
- Tenby Golf Club - The Railway, James Braid and Dai Rees
- Caernarvonshire (1890), Borth - Ynylas (1885), Aberdovey (1892), Rhyl (1890) and Merionethshire. The golf course is as perfect as you can make a golf course. The gently undulating but rugged land running along the coast is perfect for seaside golf.
- Merionethshire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Merionethshire (Welsh: Meirionnydd, Sir Feirionnydd) is one of thirteen historic counties of Wales, a vice county and a former administrative county.
- Merionethshire Genealogy
- Genealogical research information about Merionethshire, Wales.
- Merionethshire - Cyndi's List
- More than 315000 links! 306500 links, categorized & cross-referenced, in more than 185 categories. Another 8400+ uncategorized new links in the works.
Merionethshire is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Merionethshire books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.