- Books | Authors show some dreadful outworkings of sin
- Every speechwriter should be familiar with The Elements of Eloquence: Secrets of the Perfect Turn of Phrase (Berkley Books, 2013): Author Mark Forsyth entertainingly explains polyptoton, merism, synaesthesia, aposiopesis, hyperbaton, and much besides.
- 2015 Books Issue | An excerpt from WORLD's Book of the Year in Accessible Theology
- WORLD's Book of the Year in the Accessible Theology category is enGendered: God's Gift of Gender Difference in Relationship (Weaver, 2015). In it, Pastor Sam A. Andreades makes a bold move in an age of equality by praising asymmetry: In a good ...
- UK social innovation charity purchases £50m London pad
- The announcement drew a particularly searing attack from the founder of seed stage social investor Merism Capital, Stephen Rockman, who made his views known via social media. Rockman told Pioneers Post: “You have to wonder who in their right mind ...
- More than 200 traders fined for violating rules
- ALOR SETAR : The Kedah Domestic Trade, Cooperatives and Consu-merism Ministry (KPDNKK) has issued notices to 269 traders here for increasing prices of their goods, failing to display price tags and various other offences. Its senior assistant director ...
- something this Protestant learned from a Jew about reading the Bible
- I reject the idea that this is simply a merism. Take the incident with Jacob and Laban. God forbids Laban from saying anything "good or evil" to Jacob.
Merism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Merism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream symbol white beard
end of the world and 2012
meaning of life popular beliefs