A selection of articles related to meriwether lewis.
Original articles from our library related to the Meriwether Lewis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Meriwether Lewis.
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- The Magician's Pyramid
- Of the Magician's Pyramid, the tip of the pyramid is the work performed and the power used, and the four corners of the base, the four sources of that power. They are, equally and in no order, Imagination, Will, Faith, and Secrecy. Imagination (Air): You must...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Planes of Existence
- As shown in this diagram, planes of existence should not, as they commonly are, be thought of as discreet states but rather as a continuous scale. As we distinguish between body, mind and soul, we must equally distinguish between physical, mental, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Human Evolution
- The first hominids evolved some 3 or 4 million years ago, and so we have only limited means of determining how they evolved. Although human evolution is an important phase of the history of religion, the evolution of humans in itself is more a matter of...
Saga of Times Past >> Archaeology
Meriwether Lewis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meriwether Lewis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Six plays selected as finalists for $40K in prize money
- Although one is a distant relationship of Meriwether Lewis, these two are on very different journeys of discovery in this story that is “told simply with no razzmatazz, just quiet power and characters you care about,” a panelist commented.
- The Very Serious Archaeological Quest For Lewis And Clark's Poop
- We have Lewis and Clark. Meriwether Lewis and William Clark set out in 1804 to chart their way across a great divide, the unmapped North American continent.
- Lewis and Clark bridge naming resolution dies in Senate committee
- INDIANAPOLIS — The official name of the east-end bridge is still uncertain, since a resolution to name it after explorers Meriwether Lewis and William Clark died in Senate committee. Senate Roads and Transportation Committee Chair Carlin Yoder, ...
- East End bridge still nameless for now
- Senate Roads and Transportation Committee Chair Carlin Yoder, R-Middelbury, denied the resolution a vote because there was no unified position toward the name, which was meant to recognize fabled American explorers Meriwether Lewis and William ...
- Students and Faculty at Meriwether Lewis Dance for Fun and Fitness
- ALBEMARLE COUNTY, VA (NEWSPLEX) -- Physical education class at Meriwether Lewis Elementary School isn't your average gym class. Kids are moving their feet to the beat, making students like fifth grader Sonia Bekiranov excited about fitness. "It makes ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Meriwether Lewis Topics
Related searchesvillain physical stereotypes
waldo williams poetry