A selection of articles related to merriam webster.
Original articles from our library related to the Merriam Webster. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Merriam Webster.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Merriam Webster is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Merriam Webster books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Merriam-Webster tweets a tease at Donald Trump
- "Tease" is defined in the Merriam-Webster dictionary as "to laugh at and criticize (someone) in a way that is either friendly and playful or cruel and unkind.
- Poor speller Donald Trump gets schooled by Merriam-Webster
- Today's word of the day is 'roasted' - transitive verb - to subject to severe criticism or ridicule.
- Donald Trump post-debate Tweets filled with misspellings, Merriam-Webster responds
- Marco Rubio teased Donald Trump on Friday for including spelling mistakes in his tweets that he wrote to insult the Florida senator. “'He is a chocker.
- Lesson time: Merriam-Webster schools Trump after tweet typos
- Merriam-Webster gave Donald Trump a spelling lesson on Friday morning after the Republican frontrunner posted a series of mistake-ridden tweets targeting rival Marco Rubio. After Thursday night's Republican debate in which Rubio caught Trump off-guard ...