- Improve liver function with yoga
- The liver is the largest glandular organ in the body and performs multiple critical functions to keep the body free of harmful substances.
- Rest well with relaxation postures
- Relaxation postures are usually practised towards the end of a yoga session when the body is tired. To do a relaxation posture properly, tension from all the muscles must be consciously released. The muscles often seem to be relaxed but tightness still ...
- Yogic sound to stay stress-free
- Nada yoga is an aspect of yoga which explores consciousness through the use of nada or sound. The vibrations of the sounds (such as aaa, eee, ooo) create a soothing effect on the mind and nervous system and attune the practitioners with their true nature.
- Yoga to combat arthritis
- Follow this up with merudandasana (spinal twist) to relax the back. To strengthen muscles, sit on the chair with your legs stretched up and tighten your quadriceps while you curl your toes inwards.
- Benefits of yoga for the elderly
- “I am a 73-year-old young man with several health problems. I have been taking medication as prescribed. I am fit, however, since the last few months I am experiencing pain while walking.
Merudandasana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Merudandasana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesspiritual realms
confucianism the five classics
benitoite uses of benitoite
robotboy lola mbola
operation acid gambit