A selection of articles related to mescaline chemistry.
Original articles from our library related to the Mescaline Chemistry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mescaline Chemistry.
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Wiccan Mysteries
- My best friend asked, "So explain this Wiccan Mystery to me about drums". Now I have never equated the term Wiccan Mystery and drums together before. I have been working on some Mysteries this week, coincidentally. Actually, some of the God...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Mescaline Chemistry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mescaline Chemistry books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Can We Grasp Reality?
- The problem is, and we all know this, we can tinker with this notion of reality by messing with brain chemistry: alcohol, drugs — you pick one — will change the way we sense the world.
- Carlos Santana – The Interview
- You see, it's all about chemistry. Where it's The Beatles or The Rolling Stones or The Temptations; certain bands just have that chemistry and thankfully we're one of those bands.
- Is this video of Bernie Sanders getting arrested?
- “Hallucinogens… and things like mescaline, 3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine,” he said. “I was at a party one time with my girlfriend. And I was given a couple of mescaline bottles by a fellow there.
- 'Psychedelic Space' Turns the Chemistry of Mind-Altering Drugs Into Art
- Brookes, a former researcher for the CDC and molecular diagnostics company Genprobe, creates paintings based on the skeletal structure of psychoactive molecule line diagrams: LSD, mescaline, Oxycontin, MDMA, methaqualone, Ritalin, psilocybin.
- The Right Chemistry: Chemist's curiosity led him to synthesize mind-altering
- What sort of chemistry was going on in his brain, he wondered? He began to explore the literature of mind-altering substances and became interested in the chemistry of mescaline, the active ingredient in the peyote cactus.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.