Mescaline Famous Users
A selection of articles related to mescaline famous users.
Original articles from our library related to the Mescaline Famous Users. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mescaline Famous Users.
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Think for Yourself; Question Authority
- The famous magician and occult writer Donald Michael Kraig commences his teachings by writing down the following characters on a blackboard: TFYQA, which means Think For Yourself; Question Authority. It is a sign of his greatness of mind and openness towards...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Mescaline Famous Users is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mescaline Famous Users books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Parliamentary drug summit to hear case in favour of decriminalising possession
- “Such an initiative … could provide people with valuable information to inform their decision-making, with the likely outcome that there would be fewer adverse events,” he wrote.
- 10 Fascinating Ways Our Ancestors Got High
- There is evidence supporting the theory that youth in Periclean Athens consumed an LSD-like substance during a famous rite known as the Eleusinian Mysteries, and Marcus Aurelius, the great Roman stoic philosopher-king, was a heavy user of opium.
- Meet the psychiatrists who are bringing LSD back to the medical mainstream
- The officer read back to her the promise of secrecy she had each client make at the start of her group therapy sessions. “Then I knew I was really in trouble,” she says.
- Calling all mystics: Clergy psychedelics study aims to induce spiritual
- The researchers at Johns Hopkins and NYU hope to find clergy with no prior exposure to classic hallucinogens such as LSD, mescaline and psilocybin. Participants need to ...
- Jim Morrison Gave His Final Performance 45 Years Ago Today
- The last The Doors concert with Jim Morrison ended 45 years ago today, bringing a disappointing close to a dominant band in rock music.