A selection of articles related to meskhenet.
Original articles from our library related to the Meskhenet. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Meskhenet.
- A goddess of birth, personification of one of the 'birthing bricks' upon which ancient women used to squat when giving birth. She is often shown as either a woman with a brick as a head, or as a brick with a woman's head. Sometimes she is also shown fully...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Meskhenet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meskhenet books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 19 Signs You Were A Ballet Kid
- Oh, ballet kids. You spent the greater portion of your formative years in a leotard, sporting a perfectly coiffed hairdo and miming the moves of the Sugar Plum Fairy.
- Super Women: 5 Amazing Facts About Motherhood
- Mother's Day is Sunday, May 13. First designated by Congress in 1914, Mother's Day was the brainchild of West Virginia-born Anna Jarvis to honor her own mother. Jarvis never had children of her own and soured on the commercialization of the holiday by ...
- Études de lettres, 289 (2011/3-4): Des Fata aux fées
- Cathie SPIESER - Meskhenet et les sept Hathors en Egypte ancienne (p. 63-92). Vinciane PIRENNE-DELFORGE, Gabriella PIRONTI - Les Moires entre la naissance et la mort : de la représentation au culte (p.
- A gonosz tengelye fenyegeti a kozmológiát
- meskhenet #131 2007.05.13.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about goldfish
basing house location
federal rules of evidence purpose
boeing 737 variants
tibetan eye chart