A selection of articles related to meskhenet.
Original articles from our library related to the Meskhenet. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Meskhenet.
- A goddess of birth, personification of one of the 'birthing bricks' upon which ancient women used to squat when giving birth. She is often shown as either a woman with a brick as a head, or as a brick with a woman's head. Sometimes she is also shown fully...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Meskhenet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meskhenet books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 19 Signs You Were A Ballet Kid
- Oh, ballet kids. You spent the greater portion of your formative years in a leotard, sporting a perfectly coiffed hairdo and miming the moves of the Sugar Plum Fairy.
- Super Women: 5 Amazing Facts About Motherhood
- Mother's Day is Sunday, May 13. First designated by Congress in 1914, Mother's Day was the brainchild of West Virginia-born Anna Jarvis to honor her own mother. Jarvis never had children of her own and soured on the commercialization of the holiday by ...
- Études de lettres, 289 (2011/3-4): Des Fata aux fées
- Cathie SPIESER - Meskhenet et les sept Hathors en Egypte ancienne (p. 63-92). Vinciane PIRENNE-DELFORGE, Gabriella PIRONTI - Les Moires entre la naissance et la mort : de la représentation au culte (p.
- A gonosz tengelye fenyegeti a kozmológiát
- meskhenet #131 2007.05.13.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.