Messiah In The New Testament
A selection of articles related to messiah in the new testament.
Original articles from our library related to the Messiah In The New Testament. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Messiah In The New Testament.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Messiah In The New Testament is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Messiah In The New Testament books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Director insists 'The Young Messiah' doesn't contradict the Bible
- LOS ANGELES – Adapted from the 2005 best-seller “Christ The Lord: Out of Egypt,” Cyrus Nowrasteh's “The Young Messiah” imagines the life story of Jesus at 7 years old. But a number of film reviewers have criticized Nowrasteh for not staying true to the ...
- Review: 'The Young Messiah' Depicts Jesus as a Boy Discovering His Powers
- Adapted from Anne Rice's 2005 best seller “Christ the Lord: Out of Egypt” (the reverent script is by Mr.
- Film Review: 'The Young Messiah'
- Because in this franchise-saturated age, even the New Testament apparently requires a prequel — aside, of course, from the Old Testament — “The Young Messiah” envisages a year in the life of Christ circa age 7.
- Top 10 Jesus Christs in Film History
- Ever since a group of men started to write down what's now known as the New Testament, Jesus Christ has been a popular figure in the modern western canon. Whether he's the Son of God, an average man just trying to do his best, or even some random ...
- 'The Crucifixion'
- Rutledge writes: “The cross, incomparably vindicated by the Resurrection, is the novum, the new factor in human experience, the definitive and world-changing act of God, that makes the New Testament proclamation unique in all the world.