A selection of articles related to messianic redemption.
Original articles from our library related to the Messianic Redemption. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Messianic Redemption.
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. 25:3 Six years thou shalt sow thy...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus: 1:2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father...
New Testament >> Ephesians
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary. 9:2 For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the showbread; which is called the sanctuary. 9:3 And...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed. 2:2 (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.) 2:3 And all went to be taxed, every one into his...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 These also are the generations of Aaron and Moses in the day that the LORD spake with Moses in mount Sinai. 3:2 And these are the names of the sons of Aaron; Nadab the firstborn, and Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar. 3:3 These are the names of the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And he looked up, and saw the rich men casting their gifts into the treasury. 21:2 And he saw also a certain poor widow casting in thither two mites. 21:3 And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they...
New Testament >> Luke
Messianic Redemption is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Messianic Redemption books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SETON HALL UNIVERSITY MESSIANIC VIGIL DURING
- MESSIANIC VIGIL DURING PASSOVER. AND the ﬁrst century practice of messianic watching (vigil) as part of the process of vigil for messianic redemption.
- "The Revealed End": Messianic Religious Zionism by Aviezer Ravitzky
- Dec 25, 2007 merely a critique of what is, nor is it addressed only to the future.
- and messianic redemption in the writings of the Catalonian rabbi, Nah- manides ( Rabbi Moses ben Nahman, or Ramban, ca. 1195–1270).
- Messianism and nationalism: Liberal optimism vs. orthodox anxiety
- as heralds of the messianic redemption in the traditional sense. Unique was Rabbi Judah.
Suggested News Resources
- 9/11 remembered in Sydney
- Jerusalem should remain without music and celebration until it was blessed with messianic redemption. In Hebrew, the expression “Zecher LeChurban” means remembrance of destruction.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jewish eschatology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 7000), the age of universal 'rest' - the Messianic Era.
- RE: Orthodox Jews and the Messianic Redemption
- >Orthodox Jews pray 3 times a day for the Messianic Redemption. It is >on of the 18 benedictions. It is also one of the 13 articles of >Jewish faith.
- Mashiach: The Prophet Elijah: Harbinger of the Redemption
- The Messianic redemption is closely associated with the name of the prophet Elijah.
- Amazon.com: The Cabalist's Daughter: A Novel of Practical
- "Laugh out-loud funny. Complex and interesting plot. it was a great pleasure to finally read a novel featuring a Jewish theological approach to the apocalypse...