A selection of articles related to messianic redemption.
Original articles from our library related to the Messianic Redemption. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Messianic Redemption.
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. 25:3 Six years thou shalt sow thy...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus: 1:2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father...
New Testament >> Ephesians
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary. 9:2 For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the showbread; which is called the sanctuary. 9:3 And...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed. 2:2 (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.) 2:3 And all went to be taxed, every one into his...
New Testament >> Luke
Messianic Redemption is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Messianic Redemption books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SETON HALL UNIVERSITY MESSIANIC VIGIL DURING
- MESSIANIC VIGIL DURING PASSOVER. AND the ﬁrst century practice of messianic watching (vigil) as part of the process of vigil for messianic redemption.
- "The Revealed End": Messianic Religious Zionism by Aviezer Ravitzky
- Dec 25, 2007 merely a critique of what is, nor is it addressed only to the future.
- and messianic redemption in the writings of the Catalonian rabbi, Nah- manides ( Rabbi Moses ben Nahman, or Ramban, ca. 1195–1270).
- Messianism and nationalism: Liberal optimism vs. orthodox anxiety
- as heralds of the messianic redemption in the traditional sense. Unique was Rabbi Judah.
Suggested News Resources
- 9/11 remembered in Sydney
- Jerusalem should remain without music and celebration until it was blessed with messianic redemption. In Hebrew, the expression “Zecher LeChurban” means remembrance of destruction.
Suggested Web Resources
- Jewish eschatology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 7000), the age of universal 'rest' - the Messianic Era.
- RE: Orthodox Jews and the Messianic Redemption
- >Orthodox Jews pray 3 times a day for the Messianic Redemption. It is >on of the 18 benedictions. It is also one of the 13 articles of >Jewish faith.
- Mashiach: The Prophet Elijah: Harbinger of the Redemption
- The Messianic redemption is closely associated with the name of the prophet Elijah.
- Amazon.com: The Cabalist's Daughter: A Novel of Practical
- "Laugh out-loud funny. Complex and interesting plot. it was a great pleasure to finally read a novel featuring a Jewish theological approach to the apocalypse...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.