Metabolic Syndrome History
A selection of articles related to metabolic syndrome history.
Original articles from our library related to the Metabolic Syndrome History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Metabolic Syndrome History.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Metabolic Syndrome History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Metabolic Syndrome History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Stool transplants better understood
- The study builds on a clinical trial that looked into the use of stool transplants as a treatment for metabolic syndrome, run by Max Nieuwdorp at the Academic Medical Centre in Amsterdam. Although based on data from only 10 people, the work already ...
- Compound in hops may help metabolic syndrome, study says
- Xanthohumol, a compound found in hops and present in beer, improved health indicators for metabolic syndrome and reduced weight gain in mice, researchers at Oregon State University report in a study published in the Archives of Biochemistry and ...
- You might get this nasty skin disease simply for being fat -- here's what it's ...
- The statement adds: “Psoriasis has been associated with components of metabolic syndrome, particularly obesity and diabetes. Several factors may explain this association, including genetics and a host of environmental exposures, including smoking, ...
- Tomatoes: Health Benefits & Nutrition Facts
- Beta-carotene may help lower the risk of metabolic syndrome, at least in middle-age and elderly men, a study published in the Journal of Nutrition found. Metabolic syndrome is characterized by high blood pressure, high blood sugar, abnormal cholesterol ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.