- Do Different Types of Alcohol Make You Behave Poorly?
- Congeners are byproducts produced during the fermentation of alcohol. Brandy, port and some wines contain a congener called methanol, which can be very harmful to the body in high doses. "Methanol is metabolized in the body to formaldehyde, which is ...
- Formaldehyde: Fact & Fiction
- 19 According to ATSDR's Toxicological Profile for Formaldehyde, endogenous formaldehyde is a normal metabolic product that is present at all times throughout the body and is rapidly metabolized, and exogenous formaldehyde induces adverse effects ...
- A birthday motivates one to pause, think
- It was metabolized slowly, so an overdose persisted. The synthetic form had become standard, and even that is not the standard of care today. Anyway, a digitalis overdose could be a disaster, and his doctor had just left for the weekend.
- "Good" cholesterol not always protective for heart: study
- Normally, HDL is involved in moving cholesterol from peripheral tissues to the liver, where the cholesterol is metabolized and excreted.
- Fighting cavities could one day be as easy as taking a pill, research shows
- A12 has a potent ability to battle a particularly harmful kind of streptococcal bacteria called Streptococcus mutans, which metabolizes sugar into lactic acid, contributing to acidic conditions in the mouth that form cavities.
Metabolized is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Metabolized books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesuss abilene pf-58
consolidated edison company history
lyari development authority
american handball variations