- Oral, IV iron replacement impact gut microbiome, metabolome in patients with IBD
- Researchers have observed that the gut microbiota in patients with inflammatory bowel disease are distinctly altered by iron replacement therapy depending on the route of administration.
- Potential diagnostic for dengue fever outcomes based on metabolomic profiles
- In order to explore whether differences in the metabolome might be used to predict dengue outcomes, the researchers studied 31 samples from Nicaragua. 16 of these patients progressed from dengue fever to hemorrhagic fever/dengue shock syndrome ...
- The metabolome regulates the epigenetic landscape during naive-to-primed human
- NNMT consumes SAM in naive cells, making it unavailable for histone methylation that represses Wnt and activates the HIF pathway in primed hESCs. These data support the hypothesis that the metabolome regulates the epigenetic landscape of the earliest ...
- Food for Thought: Can an Individualized Diet Help Prevent Cancer?
- Imagine getting a genetic test to tell you how much folate or choline is ideal for you — or, even better, an individualized dietary prescription based on your genome, proteome (all proteins in the body) and metabolome (all metabolic activity).
- MS-DIAL: data-independent MS/MS deconvolution for comprehensive metabolome
- Data-independent acquisition (DIA) in liquid chromatography (LC) coupled to tandem mass spectrometry (MS/MS) provides comprehensive untargeted acquisition of molecular data. We provide an open-source software pipeline, which we call MS-DIAL, for ...
Metabolome is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Metabolome books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.