A selection of articles related to metals.
Original articles from our library related to the Metals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Metals.
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- What is Metal Magick?
- Metal magick is based on the innate power of metals and on the symbolism derived from astrology. Metals also have healing properties, especially in their homeopathic form. As you will see the metals are connected with a planet, one or more astrological signs,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Planet: Mercury Signs: Gemini and Virgo Day: Wednesday The quickest planet of our solar system is represented by the silvery and liquid metal mercury, also known as quick-silver. Drops of Mercury react on any outside influence (like heat and cold: the...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Metals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Metals books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ground Water Issue: Behavior of Metals in Soils
- major issues of concern to the Forum is the mobility of metals in soils as laboratory methods used to evaluate the behavior of metals in soils.
- METAL STOCKS IN SOCIETY
- Corroding Metals
- Corroding Metals. Grade Levels: 4-6. Questions: What types of metal are susceptible to corrosion?
- RECYCLING METALS FOR THE ENVIRONMENT . I.Wernick and
- metals from the economy increases reliance on primary resources and can endowments and ecosystems adds to the incentive for recovering metals after use.
Suggested News Resources
- PRECIOUS METALS: Gold Ends Up 2% As Hopes Of Stimulus Remain
- By Tatyana Shumsky Of DOW JONES NEWSWIRES NEW YORK (Dow Jones)--Gold ended 2% higher on demand for a store of value after Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke gave markets no hints that another liquidity injection was imminent.
- METALS OUTLOOK: Gold Prices To Stabilize Next Week After Recent Break
- “As the French say, the more things change, the more they stay the same,” said George Gero, vice president with RBC Capital Markets Global Futures and precious metals strategist.
- El Capitan seeks capital
- Aug 26, 2011 (Ruidoso News - McClatchy-Tribune Information Services via COMTEX) -- El Capitan Precious Metals will look to raise capital.
- Economy and Environmentalism Lead to Booming Recycling Business
- With gold at some of the highest prices in years, scrap metals are also at record highs, mainly due to industry demand. That high demand is making all types of customers, commercial and individual, extra money.
- Treasury Metals intersects high-grade gold at depth on Goliath project
- Treasury Metals (TSE:TML) announced Friday it has intersected high-grade gold from some of the deepest holes to date on its Goliath gold project in northwestern Ontario.
Suggested Web Resources
- Metal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Metals are sometimes described as an arrangement of positive ions surrounded by a sea of delocalized electrons.
- Online Metal Store | Small Quantity Metal Orders | Metal Cutting
- OnlineMetals - Small quantities, no minimums of all industrial metals. Cut to size steel, aluminum, stainless, cold finish, tool steel and brass custom cut online.
- History of Metals
- These metals were known to the Mesopotamians, Egyptians, Greeks and the Romans. Of the seven metals, five can be found in their native states, e.g.
- Current Primary and Scrap Metal Prices - LME (London Metal
- Current metals prices and metals news. Scrap metal prices. Updated daily, weekly and monthly.
- METAL SUPERMARKETS - Buy Metal Online - Small Quantity
- Metal Supermarkets Home supplier of small quantity metals. Metal Supermarkets is your source for small quantities of any metal, cut and ready fast!