- Police nab top drug suspect in Zambales
- Confiscated from the suspect were seven sachets containing alleged shabu (metamphetamine hydrochloride) and marked money. The suspect is facing charges for violation of the Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act of 2002. SFM.
- 3 charged with trafficking 41.28kg of Meth
- PASIR MAS: Three men, including two Thai nationals, were charged in the Magistrate's Court here today with trafficking in 41.28kg of Metamphetamine into the country last month. Hardware worker Syazwan Salim, 27, and the Thai nationals — Masawee ...
- Suspected drug pusher killed, 5 others nabbed in Bulacan buy-bust
- CAMP GENERAL ALEJO SANTOS—An alleged drug pusher was killed while five other suspects were arrested in gun battle with the Bulacan police during a buy-bust operation Wednesday in San Miguel town. Ferdinand Sanguyo Jr. was killed when he and ...
- Federal judge orders Apple to help FBI hack iPhone
- SAN FRANCISCO, CA - JULY 10: The Apple logo is seen through a fence in front of an Apple Store on July 10, 2013 in San Francisco, California. A federal judge ruled today that Apple Inc.
- Suspected drug pusher killed in Bulacan
- Police recovered 51 sachets of suspected shabu (metamphetamine hydrochloride) and two guns. On Thursday night, agents of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency arrested Merlina Isidro during a buy-bust operation in this city, and detained Antonio ...
- METAMPHETAMINE DRUGS AND DRUG ABUSE - Solar Navigator
- www.solarnavigator.net - Metamphetamine acid, drugs humans and drug taking or abuse, biology of the Human body, birth, life, love, marriage, death and the ...
- Metamphetamine - definition of metamphetamine by The Free
- meth·am·phet·a·mine n. An amine derivative of amphetamine, C10H15N, used in the form of its crystalline hydrochloride as a central nervous system stimulant, ...
- Metamphetamine | definition of metamphetamine by Medical dictionary
- a central nervous system stimulant and pressor drug, used as the hydrochloride salt in the treatment of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Abuse may lead to ...
- Ice (Metamphetamine) | YSAS - Youth Support + Advocacy Service
- Ice or Methamphetamine is part of the amphetamine family of drugs - similar to speed but much stronger and often more addictive. Ice looks like shards of crystal ...
- Metamphetamine | CADCA
- Coalition Core Essentials is an online course intended for coalition leaders, staff, volunteers, and partners. This course is based on the curriculum trained during ...
Metamphetamine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Metamphetamine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesironing ergonomy
fluorine notable characteristics
list of vegetables
loyalty review board
brenau university greek life