- Metaphysical - Longer definition: Metaphysics is a type of philosophy or study that uses broad concepts to help define reality and our understanding of it.
- From Metaphysics to Mysticism
- Reason in metaphysics, even if it tries, as it professes, only to gain a priori insight into those religion in search of a metaphysic' but this is clearly what it is not.
- Introduction to the Metaphysics of Morals
- DIVISION OF THE METAPHYSIC OF MORALS ACCORDING TO RELATIONS OF THE IDEA AND NECESSITY OF A METAPHYSIC OF MORALS. •. III.
- Groundwork for the Metaphysic of Morals
- Chapter 2: Moving from popular moral philosophy to the metaphysic of morals. 14 .
- Graham Sleight's Yesterday's Tomorrows: JG Ballard
- There is also a clutch of stories about enclaves under threat, like ''The Garden of Time'' (1962), as well as ''The Cage of Sand'' (1960), one of Ballard's first attempts to fit the space programme into his metaphysic.
- Metaphysics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Metaphysics is a branch of philosophy concerned with explaining the fundamental nature of being and the world, although the term is not easily defined.
- Metaphysical | Define Metaphysical at Dictionary.com
- MORE. Related Questions. What is metaphysical?
- Metaphysics - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- metaphysics (noun plural but singular in construction) · metaphysic (noun). meta· phys·ics. noun pl but singular in constr \-ˈfi-ziks\.
- Evolution and Philosophy: Metaphysics
- Metaphysics is the name given to a branch of philosophical thought that deals with issues of the fundamental nature of reality and what is beyond experience.
Metaphysic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Metaphysic books and related discussion.