Metaphysics Metaphysical Jargon
A selection of articles related to metaphysics metaphysical jargon.
Original articles from our library related to the Metaphysics Metaphysical Jargon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Metaphysics Metaphysical Jargon.
- Calabrese, Adrian
- Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D. Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D., Msc. D., C.H., holds a doctorate in Psychical Research, another in Metaphysics, and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. A psychic, channel, medium, holistic practitioner, inspirational speaker and minister,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- What Is The New Age?
- The New Age movement means different things to different people. However, I feel that most all New Age topics have one basic underlying theme. That theme is personal spiritual development. Every day there are thousands upon thousands of people around the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- White Light Shields
- [On White Light & Purity As Defensive Measures] This article grew from an informal reply to a simple question posed to me some time ago. The question was: "Please explain why you say that purity of spirit and calling down the white light are not...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Metaphysics Metaphysical Jargon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Metaphysics Metaphysical Jargon books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE PRAGMATIC METAPHYSICS OF THE FACT-VALUE
- There is no reason for pragmatists to abandon metaphysics; metaphysical .
- David S. Oderberg 3 S The Metaphysical Foundations of Natural
- all its guises is the lack of serious concern for metaphysics—not as a dis- cipline in itself ..
- The Metaphysics of Properties
- pretend that there is no metaphysical work to be done explaining what ...
- SIX DEGREES OF SPECULATION: METAPHYSICS IN EMPIRICAL
- metaphysics fails, for almost all inquiry is metaphysical to a degree. ..
- Metaphysics and Relativity
- Forthcoming in the Routledge Companion to Metaphysics, eds. philosophically about the metaphysical nature of space, time, force and . use the jargon.
Suggested Web Resources
- Glossary Definition: Metaphysical
- In modern philosophical terminology, metaphysics refers to the studies of Areas of metaphysical studies include ontology, cosmology, and often, epistemology.
- David Hume
- For the old metaphysics, i. e.
- Amazon.com: Trancing the Witch's Wheel: A Guide to Magickal
- I loved it...i could understand every word...no metaphysical jargon to confuse me.
- Metaphysics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- However, Aristotle himself did not call the subject of these books "Metaphysics": he referred to it as "first philosophy.
- 1 The origin of the word 'metaphysics'. 2 Examples. 3 Metaphysical subdisciplines.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.