- Peachpie compiler aims to bring PHP to .Net
- Now a recently unveiled Roslyn-based compiler project named Peachpie allows PHP to be compiled into portable class libraries and executed in the .Net framework. [ Find out how to handle the real-world problems faced by developers, with InfoWorld's ...
- Runtime Metaprogramming with Groovy
- Jeff Brown talks about the dynamic runtime nature of Groovy which is one of the things that sets it apart from standard Java and makes it a great language for building dynamic applications for the Java Platform.
- Compile-time Metaprogramming with Groovy
- Jeff Brown dives into Groovy's AST transformations, Traits and other compile-time techniques which open up a lot of powerful possibilities to application and library development teams. Sponsored Content. MongoDB vs.
- Reducing Compile/Link Times
- template-heavy code is also pretty expensive to compile. headers that use template metaprogramming should NOT be included in other headers, unless needed for a function that would incur a significant performance penalty for not being inlined.
- C++ Self-Evaluation Metrics
- I've had great difficulty answering that question. C++ is a huge language, and a "10" can be anywhere from "mastery of template meta-programming" to "practically sits on the standards committee".
Metaprogramming is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Metaprogramming books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesprince harry of wales nazi costume
hydra constellation mythology
balance disorder treatment
church of god in christ mennonite