- Peachpie compiler aims to bring PHP to .Net
- Now a recently unveiled Roslyn-based compiler project named Peachpie allows PHP to be compiled into portable class libraries and executed in the .Net framework. [ Find out how to handle the real-world problems faced by developers, with InfoWorld's ...
- Runtime Metaprogramming with Groovy
- Jeff Brown talks about the dynamic runtime nature of Groovy which is one of the things that sets it apart from standard Java and makes it a great language for building dynamic applications for the Java Platform.
- Compile-time Metaprogramming with Groovy
- Jeff Brown dives into Groovy's AST transformations, Traits and other compile-time techniques which open up a lot of powerful possibilities to application and library development teams. Sponsored Content. MongoDB vs.
- Reducing Compile/Link Times
- template-heavy code is also pretty expensive to compile. headers that use template metaprogramming should NOT be included in other headers, unless needed for a function that would incur a significant performance penalty for not being inlined.
- C++ Self-Evaluation Metrics
- I've had great difficulty answering that question. C++ is a huge language, and a "10" can be anywhere from "mastery of template meta-programming" to "practically sits on the standards committee".
Metaprogramming is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Metaprogramming books and related discussion.