- Silence and sentimentality
- Nagaraj Somayaji – playwright, songwriter, photographer, stage director, music composer – and the Sarvasva team in their first full-fledged creation attempt something like this in the meta-realistic play Mauna.
- Jessica Allen sits down to Downton Abbey and a dinner for one
- They make their money by opening up the home; is a bit of meta realism considering this is how most of England's great country estates survive today — including Highclere Castle which doubles as Downton.
- National Poetry Month 2013 Contemporary Poetry Reviews (Part 1)
- Nichol accomplishes a similar miracle in "frames," which neatly summarizes the basic precepts of metarealism using a series of crudely-framed primitive doodles. In the first "frame," a cloud presides over a river, thinking, "I am who am!
- Michael Haneke: “Art doesn't offer answers, only questions”
- Has Michael Haneke changed, or has the world of mainstream film inched closer to his uncompromising aesthetic? Probably a little bit of both.
- Lust and murder: Alain Guiraudie's homoerotic thriller 'Stranger by the Lake
- While Guiraudie goes meta-realist for the first time with the explicitness of Stranger, the film marks a return to characters close to his rural working-class roots.
- Metarealism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Metarealism is a direction in Russian poetry and art that was born in the 1970s to the 1980s. The term was first used by Mikhail Epshtein, who coined it in 1981 ...
- Metarealism seeks to depict the reality wich exist beyond the psychological subjective perspective.
- Theses on Metarealism and Conceptualism - Emory University
- This opposition, from which poetry derived its dynamics and its tension, acquired new forms from the middle of the 1970s onward — namely, in Metarealism and ...
- What is Metarealism
- In July 1911, a young Italian artist named Giorgio de Chirico made his way to Paris, to seek his fame and fortune. During the next eight years, he was to become ...
- What is metarealism? - Metarealism
- Nov 29, 2007 Metaphysical Painting - the Italian art movement, Pittura Metafisica was founded in 1917 by Carlo Carra (Italian, 1881-1966) and Giorgio ...
Metarealism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Metarealism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheseas hyperion
ballpoint pen trivia
anthrax vaccine controversy
zulu sangoma bones
book of judges structure and content