- Silence and sentimentality
- Nagaraj Somayaji – playwright, songwriter, photographer, stage director, music composer – and the Sarvasva team in their first full-fledged creation attempt something like this in the meta-realistic play Mauna.
- Jessica Allen sits down to Downton Abbey and a dinner for one
- They make their money by opening up the home; is a bit of meta realism considering this is how most of England's great country estates survive today — including Highclere Castle which doubles as Downton.
- National Poetry Month 2013 Contemporary Poetry Reviews (Part 1)
- Nichol accomplishes a similar miracle in "frames," which neatly summarizes the basic precepts of metarealism using a series of crudely-framed primitive doodles. In the first "frame," a cloud presides over a river, thinking, "I am who am!
- Michael Haneke: “Art doesn't offer answers, only questions”
- Has Michael Haneke changed, or has the world of mainstream film inched closer to his uncompromising aesthetic? Probably a little bit of both.
- Lust and murder: Alain Guiraudie's homoerotic thriller 'Stranger by the Lake
- While Guiraudie goes meta-realist for the first time with the explicitness of Stranger, the film marks a return to characters close to his rural working-class roots.
Metarealism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Metarealism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searches20s events and trends
active transport types
dream dictionary spider
medabots episode list
tetrahedron area and volume