- Over the top
- Clute redshirted during the 2015 outdoor season because of a stress reactor in one of her metatarsals in her foot. “We had planned on redshirting anyway to give me some time to work on things,” Clute said. “Everything ended up working well.
- Explaining why teams need to train the day after playing a game
- Fractures of the metatarsals are common in football as we all know, and provided any bony injuries have been excluded then Luka will have reaped the benefits of a few days' rest.
- Archaeologists Find Medieval Foot Fungus In Portuguese Cemetery
- All five of the metatarsals in his left midfoot show evidence of destruction and irregular healing. His left lower leg also seems to have been compromised by the same disease. Curiously, the right foot is totally normal.
- Adjuvant Denosumab To Prevent Fractures–At Least!
- Further, Dr. Gnant has told us definitively that this has no added toxicity—no osteonecrosis of the jaw, no atypical stress fractures of the femurs or metatarsals, no clinical hypocalcemia, no renal toxicity.
- How to Avoid the 10 Most Common Sports Injuries
- The metatarsals are the five long bones in the foot that link to the toes. Vulnerable to any crunching impact in contact sports, they can also be damaged by endurance running and running on hard surfaces.
Metatarsals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Metatarsals books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.