- Facts About Wombats
- Wombats are small marsupials that look like a cross between a bear, a pig and a gopher. They are built for digging, with short legs, compact heads, short broad feet and strong claws. Like kangaroos, koalas and other marsupials, they have a pouch.
- Mammals as they used to be.
- The mammals are often regarded as the most successful group on the Earth and the 2nd most diverse mammalian group is the metatheria - those that don't have the placenta (like our group. the sister group of the eutheria.
- Senior of the Year 2015 champions books
- Browse by. Metatheria. Mammals of Australia.
- LOLDinosaur? Extinct Kitten-Sized Predator Discovered
- An ancient kitten-sized predator is one of the smallest species reported in the extinct order Sparassodonta, which were carnivorous marsupials (metatherian mammals, anyway) native to South America lived in Bolivia about 13 million years ago.
- New Sparassodont Discovered in Bolivia
- This yet-to-be-named animal is one of the smallest species reported in Sparassodonta, an extinct order of carnivorous metatherian mammals native to South America. Once considered to be true marsupials, these animals are now thought to be a sister taxon ...
Metatheria is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Metatheria books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmont ventoux history
worcestershire sauce history
social role of hair
jungle music history
1737 calcutta cyclone
university of idaho famous alumni