- From the X Files: "A Meteroite That Crashed to Earth this December Offers
- Sri Lankan-born British mathematician, Chandra Wickramasinghe, discovered that a two-inch wide meteorite that crash landed in a fireball in central Sri Lanka in December was pitted with tiny fossils of algae, similar to the kind found in seaweed.
- Solar System's Formation Clues Revealed By Primeval Meteroite Magnetic Fields
- Probably the most precise laboratory measurements made of magnetic fields held in grains inside a primeval meteorite are providing significant clues to the way the early solar system developed. The recent study states that, “Shock waves moving with the ...
- Teenager hit by 30000 mph meteroite - and lives
- The 14-year-old was hit by a meteorite which crashed to earth in a ball of flames at 30,000mph. It bounced off his hand and left a foot-wide smouldering crater in the tarmac.
- Meteorite Kills Man In Southern India, Officials Say
- Indian officials are investigating the possibility that a meteroite killed a bus driver. By Jelani James | Feb 08, 2016 03:08 PM EST. India Meteorite.
- Meteorite impact turns silica into stishovite in a billionth of a second
- A meteroite impact event would generate shock waves through the Earth. Credit: NASA. The size of the crystals that form in the impact event appears to be indicative of the size and nature of the impact.
Meteroite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meteroite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesictineo ii
yut yut sticks
fire salamander reproduction