- N(what is this? Although chemically unlike morphine or heroin, methadone acts on the same Methadone is useful in the treatment of opioid dependence.
- Methadone is a synthetic, narcotic analgesic (pain reliever). treatment community, there are addicts who use methadone as their primary drug of choice.
- Methadone Fast Facts
- What does methadone look like? Who abuses methadone? What is methadone?
- Summary Report of the Meeting: Methadone Mortality – A
- Members of the Planning Committee for “Methadone Mortality – A Reassessment ,” Update of Current Activities to Address Methadone-Associated Deaths.
- Methadone clinic adds new doctors
- By Tyler Kula Two new Sarnia doctors are joining as partners at the Bluewater Methadone Clinic, boosting the number of physicians to five. Dr. Dan Vouriot, medical director at Bluewater Health's emergency department, and Dr.
- Arrest made in death of Alabama football player Aaron Douglas
- Police allege that the late Alabama football player was provided methadone by Rodney Young Odum, a taxicab driver. Odum was charged with manslaughter and sale/delivery of a controlled substance.
- City council postpones methadone action
- By Daniel Dunkle | Aug 23, 2011 Rockland — The Rockland City Council has postponed voting on an ordinance amendment and zone change needed to open a Rockland methadone clinic until Sept. 7. The meeting will begin 6:30 pm at City Hall.
- Few Treatment Options for Afghans as Drug Use Rises
- therapy — has been all but blocked by the ministry despite pleas from the Ministry of Public Health, whose doctors are worried about the rising incidence of HIV “The results from opiate substitutes like methadone are very positive,” Dr. Paigham said.
- Mothers unite in methadone fight after deaths
- Steven Gullon, 29, died after taking a mixture of methadone and the tranquilliser diazepam.
- Methadone Information from Drugs.com
- Methadone is used as a pain reliever and as part of drug addiction detoxification and maintenance programs.
- Methadone: Methadone Facts
- methadone - Important information about methadone recovery and the use of methadone in drug addiction recovery.
- Methadone: MedlinePlus Drug Information
- Brief summary for patients from the National Library of Medicine.
- Methadone & Methadone Side Effects | Narconon Heroin Addiction
- Methadone hydrochloride is an opioid (a synthetic opiate) that was originally synthesized by German pharmaceutical companies during the second world war.
Methadone is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Methadone books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
american popular music notes
experimental music techniques
futebol clube do porto basketball
polygon naming polygons
the dark tower v wolves of the calla