- SAN BERNARDINO: Officers recover methamphetamine, heroin, $25000
- A traffic stop in San Bernardino Thursday, March 10, turned up more than 60 pounds of methamphetamine, five pounds of heroin and about $25,000. Police Lt. Rich Lawhead said Friday that narcotics officers watched the two suspects drive away from a home ...
- Four Arrested in Christiansburg on Methamphetamine Charges
- Christiansburg, Va., (WSET) -- The Montgomery County Sheriff's Office says they executed three search warrants in reference to a 5 month-long investigation involving methamphetamine. Search warrants were executed at 1805 Gallimore Street, 1745 ...
- Police rearrest methamphetamine accused after WA's biggest seizure
- Two men accused of dealing $320 million worth of ice - the biggest seizure of the drug in Western Australia - have been rearrested after a magistrate dismissed the original charges against them over a technicality. Hong Kong nationals Pak Cheong Cheung ...
- Longmont police at scene of suspected methamphetamine lab
- Longmont police are investigating a suspected methamphetamine lab at a home on the 1200 block of East Fourth Avenue. Cmdr. Jeff Satur said a meth lab team of police and a hazardous materials team from Longmont Fire are at the scene.
- Number of young people in drug treatment who took methamphetamine has doubled
- “Different forms of methamphetamine were not recorded; however, ice is commonly inhaled, which suggests that the main form used by participants has changed,” the study said. It suggests both ice use and methamphetamine use generally is increasing.
Methamphetamine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Methamphetamine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.