- Updated March 2010. Page 1 of 4. Methamphetamine is a central nervous system stimulant drug that is similar in structure to amphetamine.
- June 2009. Page 1 of 4. Methamphetamine is a central nervous system stimulant drug that is similar in structure to amphetamine.
- Methamphetamine Use: Lessons Learned
- Chapter 1: Methamphetamine Use in the United States . . 2.
- Voluntary Guidelines for Methamphetamine Laboratory Cleanup
- U.S. EPA Voluntary Guidelines for Methamphetamine Laboratory Cleanup.
- Mexico's Sinaloa cartel makes big move into meth
- MEXICO CITY (AP) — Mexico's most powerful drug cartel appears to be expanding methamphetamine production on a massive scale, filling a gap left by the breakdown of a rival gang that was once the top trafficker of the synthetic drug.
- 8 indictments follow Sons of Silence probe
- The charges involve methamphetamine trafficking, money laundering and firearms offenses, US Attorney Joe Hogsett said at a news conference Saturday, adding that the investigation continues, and more charges are expected.
- TV repair shop owner arrested over child porn
- The owner of a TV repair shop was arrested early Saturday morning after Scotts Valley police discovered child pornography and methamphetamine at his store, police said.
- Ill prisoner's suit against CA prison can proceed
- Panah was sentenced to prison in 2004 for dealing methamphetamine. He was originally incarcerated in New York but was transferred to the Taft Correctional Institution in California's Central Valley in 2005.
- The risks of meth labs
- NORMAN — Although legislation has reduced the number of illegal methamphetamine labs around the state, the danger of fire and explosion remains. A case reported on by the Tulsa World reminds us of the risks meth cooks take.
- Erowid Methamphetamine (Speed, Crank) Vault
- Information about Methamphetamine including basics, effects, dosage, history, legal status, photos, research, media coverage, and links to other resources.
- Methamphetamine | The Partnership at Drugfree.org
- Methamphetamine is a crystal-like powdered substance that sometimes comes in large rock-like chunks.
- DEA, Drug Information, Methamphetamine
- Hunt, D., S. Kuck, and L.
Methamphetamine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Methamphetamine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesda-20 jet falcon