- 5 things you should know about methamphetamines — the “all-American” drug
- Pharmaceutical-grade methamphetamine is produced by Abbot Laboratories under the brand name Desoxyn. It is a Schedule II controlled substance, like many prescription opioids and amphetamines, not a Schedule I drug with no accepted medical use, like ...
- Myanmar Seizes $30 Million Worth of Heroin and Methamphetamines
- MANDALAY – Police in Myanmar seized more than $30 million worth of heroin and methamphetamine, a senior investigator told AFP on Sunday, a bust that highlights the country's continued role as a major global drugs manufacturer. Myanmar which sits at ...
- Address other life problems to get at-risk young people off methamphetamines
- While the level of methamphetamine use (including ice) has remained stable in population studies of young people at 2%, new research has found use of methamphetamines has increased significantly in young people already at risk of other drug- and ...
- Methamphetamines found on Cove pair
- Both the suspected Methamphetamine and the syringe were placed in evidence. After the suspected narcotic was field tested, the substance tested positive for Methamphetamine.
- Australia drug bust: Police seize £600m of methamphetamines hidden in bra inserts
- Australian law enforcement agencies discovered 1.
Methamphetamines is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Methamphetamines books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.