- Rice production, a major source of anthropological methane emissions, could be
- SUSIBA2 directs more carbon into the rice grains themselves – hence, larger crop yields – and less into the plant roots, where bacteria would convert it into methane via the process of methanogenesis. 'This is a win-win finding,' says Christer Jansson, ...
- Archaeal genomics A new phylum for methanogens
- Previously, methanogenic organisms had only been described in the Euryarchaeota. Now, Evans et al. report two near-complete genomes that provide strong evidence for methanogenesis in a second archaeal phylum, the Bathyarchaeota.
- The Secret Behind Biogenic Methane Discovered at Stanford
- Colonies of microbes produce methane gas through methanogenesis Stanford University researchers have taken a quantum leap in discovering how methanogens acquire electrons from solid surfaces, how hydrogen producing enzymes are important in ...
- Coupled RNA-SIP and metatranscriptomics of active chemolithoautotrophic
- Metagenomic and metatranscriptomic results showed the presence of genes and transcripts for sulfur, hydrogen, and ammonium oxidation, oxygen respiration, denitrification, and methanogenesis, as well as multiple carbon fixation pathways. In RNA-SIP ...
Methanogenesis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Methanogenesis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
supercomputer processing techniques
polar bear breeding
samar province people and culture
breakfast television personalities
halo in christianity
boeing x-43 x-43d