- Ruminal fermentation, methanogenesis and nitrogen utilization of
- Ruminal fermentation, methanogenesis and nitrogen utilization of sheep receiving . methanogenesis without adversely affecting N and energy utilization .
- Metalloenzymes of Methanogenesis
- Metabolic pathway of methanogenesis from CO2. CHO-MFR 1 shows the CO2- reducing pathway of methanogenesis, which uses H2 and CO2 as substrates.
- Biochemistry of Methanogenesis
- Biochemistry of Methanogenesis. James G. Ferry.
- Methanogenesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Methanogenesis or biomethanation is the formation of methane by microbes known as methanogens.
- Leigh Lab: Methanogenesis
- The flammable gas methane is the product of the energy-generating metabolism of the methanogenic Archaea.
Methanogenesis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Methanogenesis books and related discussion.