- Business leaders urge port to extend methanol project's lease period
- Northwest Innovation Works signed a 30-year lease with the Port of Tacoma in 2014 to build a proposed 125-acre methanol production facility on the former Kaiser Aluminum smelter property — the cleared area at right in this aerial photo.
- TPU chairman to methanol proposer: 'Go away and don't come back' without answers
- The 125-acre site of a proposed methanol production plant is temporarily being used by Auto Warehousing Company as a Foreign Trade Zone for imported cars. Tanker ships carrying the liquid to China would share the Blair Waterway with container ships ...
- Feature: Methanol spot at steep discount to CP seen as challenge to quarterly
- The European methanol market's use of a quarterly contract price -- most other leading petrochemical products reprice monthly -- has been called into question following volatility in global markets in the past few months.
- Highlights from Methanol plant environmental study
- The methanol plant would emit small amounts of almost 60 different pollutants and chemicals. Methanol, ammonia and diesel engine exhaust particulate would be the biggest pollutants, with annual emissions of 13,559 pounds, 74,349 pounds and 55 pounds ...
- Proposed methanol plants in region generate questions, controversy
- Hundreds turn out at the Greater Tacoma Convention and Trade Center for a meeting last month on a proposed methanol plant. The attendees are standing in support of a speaker who opposes the plan to build the... (Ken Lambert/The Seattle Times) More.
Methanol is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Methanol books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheszabad inscription
macguffin other examples
hawaiian islands geology
calbayog city barangays
final destination 3 plot