- Barrow man cleared of involvement in huge cocaine supply plot
- However, Graham and Lawrence were remanded in custody having admitted conspiring with others to supply, respectively, cannabis and methcathinone during the same six-month period. Upon learning of his acquittal by a jury of eight women and four men, ...
- Cumbrian man cleared in cocaine conspiracy trial
- However, Graham and Lawrence were remanded in custody having admitted conspiring with others to supply, respectively, cannabis and methcathinone. They will be sentenced at the crown court and at the same hearing, on a date to be fixed, 15 other ...
- Bath salts difficult to detect in biological samples, study finds
- Among the compounds studied were 4-EMC, 4-MEC, buphedrone, butylone, ethcathinone, ethylone, flephendrone, MDPBP, MMDPV, mephedrone, methcathinone, methedrone, methylone, MPBP, naphyrone, pentedrone, pentylone, PVP and pyrovalerone.
- 20 bags of 'bathtub speed' seized in Leisure Bay
- Methcathinone is a white crystalline powder, commonly known as 'cat' and sometimes 'bathtub speed', which has gained a major foothold in South Africa as 'poor man's coke'. Van Goeverden will appear in court again on Thursday (February 25) for bail ...
- Emergency services dealing with the incident which involved Steven Archer, who
- On day three of the trial, evidence bags containing the various substances seized by police were brought into court. The bags contained class A cocaine, along with class B cannabis and methcathinone.
Methcathinone is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Methcathinone books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmetaphor metaphor and simile/page/4
history of gibraltar habsburg gibraltar under the rule of the archduke charles pretender to the spanish throne
culture of fear
joseph de maistre response to the french revolution
master sgt gary gordon
socialist realism architecture