- Y(what is this?
- VIII. Methamphetamine and methcathinone
- Two other amphetamine-type substances have entered the market in recent years: methcathinone ('cat') and methamphetamine ('tuk-tuk', 'straws', 'globes').
- Methcathinone: A New and Potent Amphetamine-Like Agent
- Methcathinone: A New and Potent. Amphetamine-Like Agent. RICHARD A.
- MEDTOX Methcathinone New Test.pub
- Methcathinone and Cathinone. Your laboratory Partner. Clinical Information.
- BLOTTER: Police reports published Aug. 24
- Canada Border Services Agency officers say they seized 12.1 kilos of suspected methcathinone at the Lewiston-Queenston Bridge on Thursday.
- Feds: 20 indicted in central NY drug case
- Prosecutors say Tuesday's roundup of the methcathinone distribution network includes 14 suspects arrested in central New York, one from Texas and another from California, with four others still sought.
- Trio held over drug stash
- In a bag in the car officers found crystal meth, cat (methcathinone), cocaine and about 2kg of dagga. Five South African identity documents belonging to three women and two men were also confiscated.
- Methcathinone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Methcathinone (α-methylamino-propiophenone), is a psychoactive stimulant, sometimes used as a recreational drug and considered addictive.
- Erowid Cathinone Vault : Methcathinone FAQ
- Chemically, Methcathinone is 2-(methylamino)propiophenone.
- Methcathinone Synthesis: Oxidation of (pseudo)Ephedrine with (Di
- [Oxidizing of Ephedrine or Pseudoephedrine to Methcathinone].
- Methcathinone | The Partnership at Drugfree.org
- What is Methcathinone? A stimulant that is a structural analogue of methamphetamine and cathinone.
- How to make Methcathinone?? - Hip Forums
- How to make Methcathinone?? is from Drug Chemistry forum, part of the Hip Forums. Discuss the technical details of the preparation of drugs.
Methcathinone is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Methcathinone books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
christa mcauliffe early life
iridium satellite history
object relations theory