- The identity of the longest word in English depends upon the definition of . to the 189819-letter chemical name Methionylthreonylthreonyl...
- OWL package
- Methionylthreonylthreonyl...isoleucine which is involved in striated muscle formation. Its empirical formula is.
- Methionylthreonylthreonyl...isoleucine - Free media library
- May 4, 2006 The full name for Titin - Methionylthreonylthreonyl...
- Titin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Titin, also known as connectin, is a protein that in humans is encoded by the TTN gene.
- What is the longest word in the english language (medical terms
- Methionylthreonylthreonyl....isoleucine - 189819 Letters :O Chemical name of the largest known protein.
- A Collection of Word Oddities and Trivia
- Jul 14, 2008 giving rise to the 189819-letter chemical name Methionylthreonylthreonyl...
Methionylthreonylthreonylisoleucine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Methionylthreonylthreonylisoleucine books and related discussion.