Methylphenidate Long Term Effects
A selection of articles related to methylphenidate long term effects.
Original articles from our library related to the Methylphenidate Long Term Effects. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Methylphenidate Long Term Effects.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
Methylphenidate Long Term Effects is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Methylphenidate Long Term Effects books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- ADHD medication for kids: Is it safe? Does it help?
- First, they don't need to worry about whether taking the most widely prescribed medication — methylphenidate — will cause serious, long-term problems. It most likely will not.
- Smart drugs: A dose of intelligence
- As for long-term effects, nobody knows. Urban and colleagues' experiments in rats indicate that Ritalin could be bad for developing brains.
- A Safe Drug to Boost Brainpower
- What if you could pop a pill that made you smarter?
- ADHD in Juvenile Offenders: Treatment Issues Nurses Need to Know
- Juan did not remember the brief time in second grade when he had taken Ritalin. ....
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.