A selection of articles related to metrocard technology.
Original articles from our library related to the Metrocard Technology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Metrocard Technology.
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Is Subliminal Influence Used in Advertising?
- If we use the term subliminal in the way that it is commonly used, to mean any sort of hidden message, then yes, advertisers do frequently hide their message. This might even be considered a standard advertising practice. Advertising agencies are paid to...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- The Old Ones Live in New Things Too
- Imagine living in a time where all things were sacred, in a place where everything you touched was part of a Goddess or God. Since all things were divine, each had a patron Deity. From doorways to ovens, from the farm, to the hunt, to the birth of anything...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
Metrocard Technology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Metrocard Technology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Collaborating for the Better Good
- Connect: Information Technology at NYU. The Strategic Planning Unit of the Metropolitan Transit Auth- ority's New York City Transit.
- The Draft Final Report of the Blue Ribbon Commission on
- 2019 (on a per-passenger-mile basis) through energy retrofits, smart fleet technologies, and more. ▪.
- The Bronx High School of Science
- Art, Music and Technology Director of Information Technology .. Metro Cards are distributed during official class at the beginning of the school year.
- Joseph Battaglia
- Magnetic Stripe Technology / Joseph Battaglia. How It Started. ● NYC 2600 Meeting.
Suggested News Resources
- No free rides in new Barclays Center transportation plan
- And now off the table are earlier plans to offer cash incentives for using mass transit during events – including fare discounts and free Metro Cards – and a proposal to embed MetroCard technology in game day tickets.
Suggested Web Resources
- MetroCard (New York City) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Technology. An obsolete New York City Subway token. The Blue MetroCard design when it was first introduced in 1994.
- Bent MetroCard Is Forgery, Court Rules - NYTimes.com
- Apr 30, 2009 The Metrocard technology is seriously outdated and unreliable and needs to be replaced.
- MetroCard: A problem of proprietary technology :: Second Ave. Sagas
- Nov 22, 2010 One day in the not-so-distant future, the MetroCard will die an ignoble death.
- CNNMoney Tech Tumblr — Technology fail: EasyPay Metrocards
- Nov 12, 2010 Technology fail: EasyPay Metrocards. Logo: MTA.
Metrocard Technology Topics
Related searchessignal reflection
caguas puerto rico volleyball team
porgy and bess racial controversy
roaring twenties social criticism