Metropolitan Community Church History
A selection of articles related to metropolitan community church history.
Original articles from our library related to the Metropolitan Community Church History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Metropolitan Community Church History.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The First Congregational Church of Wicca
- Witchcraft is a religion of field and grove, river and stream. In coven or individually, we perform rituals to renew our connections with the Goddess and God. However, what suits one may not answer the needs of another. This need is being satisfied by a new...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Metropolitan Community Church History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Metropolitan Community Church History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Many women seeking asylum in the US have been released from detention — but
- The monitoring bracelets are not uncommon in this community; mostly women who are seeking asylum are fitted with GPS-enabled ankle bracelets, receive phone check-ins and surprise home visits by immigration officials. Julia crossed the ...
- An unusual Muslim response to Donald Trump's comments
- Still, just the fact that Farsad needs to introduce the everyday lives of Muslims in America with humor – or wax sarcastic about ideas others find dangerous – speaks to negative views about the Muslim community in the US. A 2014 Pew survey that gauged ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Metropolitan Community Church History Topics
Related searchesyoo-hoo history
permanent central opium board
basidiomycota life cycle
greenwich mean time gmt