- Compassion and Neerja's choice
- And with a mind made purer through Vipassana, we practice Metta Bhavana – to tangibly generate limitless compassion for all beings. Neerja's Choice requires strength of mind gained through a most rare level of compassion. Most compassionate Principal ...
- Learning to be your own best friend can be challenge
- The meditation practice is called Metta Bhavana — the cultivation of “lovingkindness” or goodwill. Mindfulness meditation is the foundation. It is written as one word: “lovingkindness.
- 7 Minutes Of Meditation Can Reduce Racial Prejudice: Study
- A new study says that seven minutes of loving-kindness meditation (LKM), or metta bhavana, can significantly reduce racial prejudice. University of Sussex researchers found that just seven minutes of LKM can help reduce racial bias.
- India targets gold hoards and temple treasures in trade deficit battle
- He shuttles between Mumbai and the Himalayas, for more intensive practice of Vipassana and Metta Bhavana. (Copyright 2015 Asia Times Holdings Limited, a duly registered Hong Kong company. All rights reserved.
- Card Bo: Jubilee of Mercy for a future of peace and prosperity in Myanmar
- As we are aware, our Buddhist brothers and Sisters in Myanmar have two eyes of spiritual attainment: Mercy and compassion (Mitta and Karuna). Metta Bhavana is a way of developing loving kindness towards all. We need this grace.
Metta Bhavna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Metta Bhavna books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Metta Bhavna Topics
Related searchesdavid soutter
snake charming history
balvano train disaster
list of boycotts current boycotts
hijra south asia hijras and religion
penalty shootout football history