- 지질 프로파일 개선 및 심혈관계 위험 감소에 있어 Rosuvastatin의 역할
- Statin은 1971년 일본에서 Akira Endo 박사가 Penicilium citrinum으로부터 추출한 mevastatin이 LDL-C 수치 감소에 효과를 나타낸다는 사실을 동물 실험을 통해 입증하면서 개발되기 시작해 1990년대에 simvastatin, pravastatin, atorvastatin 순으로 출시됐으며 ...
- A novel long non-coding natural antisense RNA is a negative regulator of Nos1
- Long non-coding natural antisense transcripts (NATs) are widespread in eukaryotic species. Although recent studies indicate that long NATs are engaged in the regulation of gene expression, the precise functional roles of the vast majority of them are ...
- Alan Trounson: On the right side of history
- Alan Trounson has braved fiery social conflict to deliver IVF and embryonic stem cells to the clinic. Now he's set his sights on treating cancer. Elizabeth Finkel reports.
- Effect of pre-stroke statin use on stroke severity and early functional
- Stroke. 2000;31(10):2442–9.PubMedView Article; Amin-Hanjani S, Stagliano NE, Yamada M, Huang PL, Liao JK, Moskowitz MA.
- Statins may have use against killer virus
- The results showed that pre-treatment with mevastatin made the human airway cells less susceptible to hantavirus. Then in a final experiment, they found pre-treatment with both the experimental drug and the statin was effective against hantavirus, ...
Mevastatin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mevastatin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesmantodea history
the pajama game trivia
governor of oklahoma succession