- mevastatin or compactin 6-demethylmevinolin; a substance isolated from Penicillium citrinum ; it is a potent inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase with.
- Mevastatin (M2537) - Product Information Sheet
- MEVASTATIN. Product Number M2537. Storage Temperature 2-8°C.
- Mevastatin (Compactin)
- Used in culturing mevastatin-resistant cell-lines overaccumulating HMG-CoA reductase. SYNONYMS.
- HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor mevastatin enhances the growth
- determine the effect of mevastatin, alone or in combination an induction of apoptosis (1).
- Product Information
- For long term storage, we suggest that mevastatin be stored as supplied at -20°C.
- Beyond the Abstract - Lovastatin causes diminished PSA secretion by inhibiting
- 2 Similarly, Yokomizo et al. showed that mevastatin and simvastatin are able to reduce prostate cancer cell proliferation by decreasing AR protein levels.
- Mevastatin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mevastatin, compactin, ML-236B is a hypolipidemic agent that belongs to the statins class.
- Mevastatin Supplier | [CAS 73573-88-3] | Tocris Bioscience
- View and buy high purity Mevastatin from Tocris Bioscience, the leading worldwide supplier of high performance life science reagents.
- Mevastatin, an HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor, reduces stroke
- Stroke. 2001 Apr;32(4):980-6. Mevastatin, an HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor, reduces stroke damage and upregulates endothelial nitric oxide synthase in mice .
- Mevastatin • Statin I; NSC 281245; L 637312; Compactin; ML 236B
- A potent HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor. 5 mg · 10 mg · 25 mg · 50 mg.
- Mevastatin ≥95% (HPLC), powder | Sigma-Aldrich.com
- Buy and find information on Sigma-Mevastatin, Product Number M2537, CAS Number 73573-88-3, MSDS.
Mevastatin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mevastatin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespolyamory famous polyamorous people
book of joel use in the new testament
movable point frog
john jacob jingleheimer schmidt
proper name causal theory of names