- Sivagnana Bodham the Saiva Siddhanta text composed by saint meykandar The product of this faculty is what is brought to the cognizance of the soul.
- Sixty-Three Nayanar Saints
- the collection of the lives of Saivite saints, known as the Periyapuranam, (4) Meykandar's.
- SHARANA PATHA
- are cast in the form of crystalline answers by Meykandar to the doubts expressed by them The teacher (Meykandar) is delighted and responds with affection: 1.
- THE RENAISSANCE OF V&~~'AI~ISU
- Meykandar is for the purpose of vindicating the basic principlos of Saiva Siddhanta through his work Sivajnana Bodham.
- SIDDHA SYSTEM OF MEDICINE : A HISTORICAL APPRAISAL
- civa Sfddhzinta by Meykandar of thirteenth century n.o. is accepted by Kupuswamy himself as being a translation of the more ancient Ronrava crgama.
- University Grants Commission CPP-I Section ( Deemed Univ
- Sri Meykandar Education. Trust, Mayiladuthurai,. Tamilnadu.
- Making research come alive
- Senapathy, who knew Bengali, translated the poem into Tamil and got it published in Ilanthamizhan, a magazine then being brought out by T.V. Meykandar, a lecturer at Presidency College.
- meykandar : Messages : 42661-42690 of 42690
- Sep 19, 1999 meykandar: Dravidian Philosophy.
- Shaiva Siddhanta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Tamil Shaiva Siddhanta, the thirteenth century Meykandar, Arulnandi Sivacharya, and Umapati Sivacharya further spread Tamil Shaiva Siddhanta.
- Life and teachings of sandhAnak kuravar meykkaNDAr.
- Meykandar Hume and Heidegger05 - Replies to Gary. C. Moore
- Meykandar Hume and Heidegger and hence the Buddhists and Jainas) is Hermeneutic Logic and which is recovered in Meykandar in the body of SJB.
Meykandar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meykandar books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.