- mezangelle is primarily based on hybrid words.
- INTERVIEW WITH
- empathetically]. [in mezangelle] txt[s] = [in]Script[ion]s + c[h]UR[n]. Ling.
- Dispersive Anatomies Gallery
- May 20, 2009 The impact of her unique codewurks - constructed via her pioneering net.
- e A & S
- language mezangelle.
- T E R M S agon alea alienation/ distancing effect arrest augmented
- Lee Walton, F'book: What My Friends are Doing on Facebook. CodeDOC Exhibition curated by Christiane Paul.
- New Wor(l)d Order: E-lit Plays With Language
- To mezangelle means to take poetic phrases and alter them in such a way as to extend and enhance meaning beyond the predicted or the expected.
- mezangelle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- mezangelle is a poetic-artistic language developed in the 1990s by Australian- based Internet artist Mez Breeze (Mary-Anne Breeze).
- starting:: the data][h!][bleeding texts
- As florian cramer says: “The beauty of "mezangelle" is that it uses elements of programming language syntax as material, i.e.
- Mezangelle'n w/ Mez : Bad at Sports
- Feb 8, 2011 We discuss (with corresponding translation) in a pseudo-code-language- environment that Mez developed in the mid 90s called mezangelle.
- netwurker (netwurker) - mezangelle resume twitter #feralc linkedin
- netwurker (netwurker) is on UnHub. See their mezangelle, resume, twitter, #feralc , linkedin, augmentology, net art archive, codewurks, _knott404_.
- mezangelle | Facebook
- mezangelle - Description: mezangelle is a poetic-artistic language developed in the 1990s by Australian-based Internet artist Mez Breeze (Mary-Anne Breeze).
Mezangelle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mezangelle books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesinduce a coma
alopecia areata prognosis
pysanka types of pysanky
medes the mede empire
anachronox the planet democratus