- THE GREEN SCENE – Spring Surprises
- There are some beautiful shrubs demanding our attention – the lovely camella, the golden forsythia, daphne mezereum, iris harmony and Heather Arthur Johnson. So the gardening year begins. As we prepare for the season ahead there are many tasks to ...
- Weltmeister der Düfte - Der Seidelbast erblüht früh
- Wohl am bekanntesten ist der Gewöhnliche oder Echte Seidelbast (Daphne mezereum). Diese Arte besiedelt gerne Hartholz-Auenwälder, Buchenmischwälder, Eichen-Hainbuchenwälder und subalpine Hochstaudenflure, erklärt der Fachbuchautor Michael ...
- The sweet smell of winter: There may not be much colour around, says Monty Don
- I planted a Daphne mezereum in a new border last summer and in time (not this year) it should produce white flowers with a rich scent that can be out well before Christmas.
- Winter beauty, scents of spring
- For the past couple of months, I have done little in my garden other than pick up after the dogs and the storms. My plants already have been pruned, cut back and mulched, if necessary. The leaves have been raked.
- Green Space | Aromatic aster; a true garden gem
- The garden world is full of long and winding roads. Last June, on a trek up a mountain in the Bernese Alps, I stumbled on a flowering specimen of February daphne (Daphne mezereum), a delightful plant first given to me by a dear elderly garden friend in ...
Mezereum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mezereum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestuff andesitic tuffs
chord symbol pop chord symbols
british american tobacco history
aish hatorah criticism