- Lizzy Mercier Descloux: Behind the Muse | Pitchfork
- With no distribution deal and two poorly selling albums, it was difficult for Descloux to secure another contract, but Alain Levy, then at CBS, liked her records and offered a deal. The move to CBS led journalists to ask pointedly whether she had sold out.
- Tracks: Charli XCX, Eagulls, and more
- Any pop song that begins life with a robotic version of Mia Wallace's Pulp Fiction declaration - “I wanna win, I want that trophy” - is already half-way to top of the podium.
- Bondax: Friday feeling at MIA
- Familiar singles from Bondax's discography included “All I See”, a song Kaye and Townsend themselves acknowledge as one of their most commercial and sugary, although this is an honour tied with “Giving It All” in this writer's opinion.
- WATCH: MIA Remembers David Bowie as "Otherworldly"
- In the hours after pop icon David Bowie died, the political rapper and singer M.I.A.
- 'Rookie of the Year' actor Thomas Ian Nicholas heads to Chicago to try
- Nicholas continues to act--- he played Walt Disney in "Walt Before Mickey," which was released in August -- and continues to tour with his rock group, the Thomas Nicholas Band, which has released four albums since 2008.
Mia Discography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mia Discography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mia Discography Topics
Related searchesisis name and pronunciation
jellyfish life cycle and reproduction
queen margherita of savoy
university of nebraska history
japanese new year otoshidama