- The `miacids` `(Miacidae)` were primitive carnivores which lived during the Paleocene and Eocene Epoch about 33-65 million years ago.
- Miacids - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Miacids (Miacidae) were primitive carnivores which lived during the late Paleocene and Eocene epochs about 62—33 million years ago.
- About Miacids
- The short answer is that miacids are a now extinct group of small carnivores.
- What Are Miacids?
- Brief and Straightforward Guide: What Are Miacids?
Miacids is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Miacids books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesozone layer origin of ozone
agar differential media
battle of mhlatuze river
list of surfing terms pearl