- The `miacids` `(Miacidae)` were primitive carnivores which lived during the Paleocene and Eocene Epoch about 33-65 million years ago.
- Miacids - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Miacids (Miacidae) were primitive carnivores which lived during the late Paleocene and Eocene epochs about 62—33 million years ago.
- About Miacids
- The short answer is that miacids are a now extinct group of small carnivores.
- What Are Miacids?
- Brief and Straightforward Guide: What Are Miacids?
Miacids is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Miacids books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.