A selection of articles related to michael archangel.
Original articles from our library related to the Michael Archangel. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Michael Archangel.
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- Angelic Correspondences: Numerology and Major Arcana
- "An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision, and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates." St. Thomas Aquinas "Music is well said to be the speech of angels."...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Human Evolution
- The first hominids evolved some 3 or 4 million years ago, and so we have only limited means of determining how they evolved. Although human evolution is an important phase of the history of religion, the evolution of humans in itself is more a matter of...
Saga of Times Past >> Archaeology
Michael Archangel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Michael Archangel books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2. Pope Leo XIII's Prayer to St. Michael – a Prophecy about the
- Pope Leo XIII's Prayer to St. Michael – a. Prophecy about the Future Apostasy in Rome.
- St. Michael Archangel St. Gabriel
- St. Michael Archangel St. Gabriel.
- THE VISION OF SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
- May 8th. THE VISION OF. SAINT MICHAEL.
- Michael the Archangel at the East Gate of the Temple Mount in
- Jun 5, 2007 The "anointed one" is Michael the Archangel. (See Ezekiel 44:1-3; .
- Novena to Saint Michael the Archangel
- Novena to St Michael the Archangel. Novena Prayer #1.
Suggested News Resources
- Classical music | A vintage year
- The Kansas City Chorale led by Charles Bruffy will explore this ancient tradition with “Chant and Beyond” Oct. 15 at St. Michael Archangel, 143rd and Nall; Oct.
- BCPO conducts Sportsfest 2011
- from A Quality Lifestyle,” the event marks the opening of the two-month-long sports competition (28 Jul to 28 September) in commemoration of the annual fiesta celebration of Butuan City Police Office in honor of its Patron, St. Michael Archangel.
Suggested Web Resources
- Michael (archangel) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Michael is an archangel in Jewish, Christian, and Islamic tradition. He is viewed as the field commander of the Army of God.
- Who is Michael the Archangel in the Bible?
- Sep 25, 1998 Is Michael the Archangel Jesus? If He isn't, why does He do things that God or Jesus should be doing? We will look at the Biblical evidence.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: St. Michael the Archangel
- (3) In the Catholic Epistle of St. Jude: "When Michael the Archangel, disputing with the devil, contended about the body of Moses", etc. St.
- St. Michael, the Archangel - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online
- St. Michael, the Archangel - Feast day - September 29th The name Michael signifies "Who is like to God?
- Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel
- Prayer to St. Michael the Archangel.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.