Michael Atters Attree
A selection of articles related to michael atters attree.
Original articles from our library related to the Michael Atters Attree. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Michael Atters Attree.
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- Angelic Correspondences: Numerology and Major Arcana
- "An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision, and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates." St. Thomas Aquinas "Music is well said to be the speech of angels."...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Magician's Pyramid
- Of the Magician's Pyramid, the tip of the pyramid is the work performed and the power used, and the four corners of the base, the four sources of that power. They are, equally and in no order, Imagination, Will, Faith, and Secrecy. Imagination (Air): You must...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Planes of Existence
- As shown in this diagram, planes of existence should not, as they commonly are, be thought of as discreet states but rather as a continuous scale. As we distinguish between body, mind and soul, we must equally distinguish between physical, mental, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Michael Atters Attree is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Michael Atters Attree books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- RACHEL JOHNSON: Jilly is right, we SHOULD be nicer to our men - if only for
- She was asked what a female chap – a 'Chapette' – should be like by her interviewer, Michael 'Atters' Attree, who appeared on her Gloucestershire doorstep in a subdued outfit of white jodhpurs, a billowing cravat, a yellow checked waistcoat and a Darcy ...
- The Many Stylings of Modern-Day Dandies
- Known for their dashing, eye-catching outfits and old-world sophistication, dandies may seem like an easily recognizable and categorized bunch. But after years of hanging out with them, Brooklyn-based photographer Rose Callahan learned that modern-day ...
- Tickle your fancy at the World Beard and Moustache Championships
- Germans are traditionally known as the most competitive group on the world facial hair scene, says Michael "Atters" Attree, an editor of The Chap magazine and self-proclaimed "moustache maverick." His Handlebar Club (the oldest moustache club in the ...
- The bounder's guide to controlling your moustache
- Atters has been obsessed with facial hair from an early age, and is a self-confessed lover of all things hirsute. The proud owner of a fine handlebar moustache, Atters champions the traditional style and takes an active role in The Handlebar Club.
- Contest is razor sharp at first British Beard and Moustache Championships
- Not here, at an event that the organisers hope will become annual and raise thousands for charity every year. Michael “Atters” Attree, the handlebar moustache-touting compère, insisted men lacking facial hair lacked creativity too. “They are mice, not men.