A selection of articles related to michael wong.
Original articles from our library related to the Michael Wong. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Michael Wong.
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- Angelic Correspondences: Numerology and Major Arcana
- "An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision, and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates." St. Thomas Aquinas "Music is well said to be the speech of angels."...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Magician's Pyramid
- Of the Magician's Pyramid, the tip of the pyramid is the work performed and the power used, and the four corners of the base, the four sources of that power. They are, equally and in no order, Imagination, Will, Faith, and Secrecy. Imagination (Air): You must...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Planes of Existence
- As shown in this diagram, planes of existence should not, as they commonly are, be thought of as discreet states but rather as a continuous scale. As we distinguish between body, mind and soul, we must equally distinguish between physical, mental, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Michael Wong is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Michael Wong books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Gotham Season 2 Episode 14 Preview. Josh Hardie
- "Alfred and Selena help Bruce on his quest to find his parents' killer, Matches Malone (guest star Michael Bowen). Meanwhile, Gordon follows up with Edward Nygma on Kristin Kringle's whereabouts and Hugo Strange (guest star BD Wong) continues his ...
- 105-year-old lead artist for 'Bambi' honored at SF museum
- "I just think he's the most amazing person I've met in my life," said Michael Labrie with the Walt Disney Family Museum. Tyrus Wong is an artist. "I love to paint.
- Thursday's Mets-Cardinals lineups
- Asdrubal Cabrera, SS. Yoenis Cespedes, CF. Lucas Duda, 1B.
- Wesley Snipes Celebrates 'New Jack City's' 25th Anniversary
- In addition to Snipes, the Mario Van Peebles-directed film featured Ice-T, Judd Nelson, Russell Wong, Bill Nunn, Allen Payne, Michael Michele and Chris Rock. The “New Jack City” soundtrack, released around the same time as the film, also found success, ...
- Players fight to keep Marvel's "Vs." titles relevant
- They've played matches before, but nothing of this caliber ... it was supposed to happen back when the game was still relevant to the tournament circuit but they couldn't link up," Michael "IFC Yipes" Mendoza explained.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.