A selection of articles related to micro organisms.
Original articles from our library related to the Micro Organisms. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Micro Organisms.
- Milky yellow, peach, green, white or clear crystals. Soft. Red/Pink: Receptive. Element: Water. Powers: Doubles the power (all calcites doubles the power) of any energy directed to it. Also directs energy to specific points. Fosters spirituality, creates...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Attributes of mass consciousness and its relationship to Intent
- Consciousness may be discussed using the analogy of a flashlight. Consciousness is composed of three elements which are; Energy, Awareness and Intent. Awareness is like a flashlight at night. through this medium, Whatever we focus our attention upon is...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- To Heal or Not to Heal?
- When we help heal another, are we truly helping them? The question is hypothetical, and the answer will surely differ case by case, conscience by conscience. But this is an important question to ponder. Magical healing usually involves sending energy to speed...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Rose
- In the beginning, was simplicity. There was no rationalization, the precious gift of humanity which tears things down into self contained bits in order to make sense of things, only to find that our mental dissection has rendered experience senseless. There...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
- The Fool
- Coming to Birth thru the material Born to the planet thru meat Open wide gates of the female I am born cosmic joker. Pan-God of the universe supreme Promise of invention reassured As I, Sun, of the newborn Come alive from the dark. King of the unseen, I...
Poetry >> Tarot
Micro Organisms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Micro Organisms books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Simple interactions cause micro-organisms to follow the crowd
- It plays a crucial role in the function of some micro-organisms, allowing the tiny creatures to move towards regions with a high concentration of food.
- Arizona Gardeners: Microorganisms are silent partners in good gardening
- Microorganisms are small, usually one-celled fungi or bacteria, that live in the soil. Some break down decomposing organic matter into valuable and healthy soil components, while others provide other, equally important benefits.
- Non-natural biomedical polymers produced from microorganisms
- The schematic diagram shows the overall conceptualization of how metabolically engineered E. coli produced a variety of PLGAs with different monomer compositions, proposing the chemosynthetic process of non-natural polymers from biomass. …more.
- Microorganisms battle it out within algal blooms
- In addition, as the phytoplankton varied, so did the species of bacteria and other microorganisms that feed on the organic material produced by them. On one of the sample days, the team was shocked to discover that the dominant species were in a group ...