- Evidence Grows Linking Zika, Microcephaly and Other Nerve Syndromes
- Rubella can cause a range of birth defects including microcephaly and other types of brain malformations and central nervous system problems that are now appearing with Zika.
- After Living Brazil's Dream, Family Confronts Microcephaly and Economic Crisis
- A routine exam showed that their son weighed much less than he should. Doctors worried that he, like hundreds of other Brazilian babies born in recent months, had microcephaly, an incurable condition in which infants have abnormally small heads.
- UPDATE 1-Brazil lowers limit of measure for microcephaly, but cases rising
- The country's Health Ministry, updating a weekly tally for cases of microcephaly linked to the Zika outbreak, said that baby boys suspected of having the condition at birth must have a head circumference equivalent to or less than 31.9 cm (12.56 inches).
- Raising a child with microcephaly: Outsiders 'cannot know our experience'
- Christine Grounds and Jonathan Mir shared their experience raising a son with microcephaly in a STAT video posted last week. Their candor — including an acknowledgement that she would have terminated the pregnancy had she known about Nicholas's ...
- Brazil says microcephaly cases linked to Zika rise to 4976
- Rosana Vieira Alves and her 5-month-old daughter Luana Vieira, who was born with microcephaly, pose for picture in the sea of Porto de Galinhas, a beach located in Ipojuca, in the state of Pernambuco, Brazil, March 2, 2016. REUTERS/Ueslei Marcelino.
Microcephaly is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Microcephaly books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslist of euphemisms
alveolar tap in english
morty and ferdie fieldmouse
maya angelou careers