- Aug 13, 2002 (Some authorities define microcephaly as more than 3 standard deviations below the mean.
- PrACtICE PArAmEtEr: EvALuAtIoN of thE ChILd wIth
- Microcephaly (head circumference [HC] more than 2 standard deviations [SDs] below the what is the role of diagnostic testing of children with microcephaly?
- A novel form of lethal microcephaly with simplified gyral pattern and
- lethal form of autosomal recessive microcephaly of prenatal onset. Symptoms include low primary microcephaly with lethality in early infancy is rarely reported.
- 'Hobbits' turn out to be just stunted humans?
- What they found pointed to the presence of microcephaly, a condition resulting in abnormally small heads.
- Taking the measure of a hobbit
- But a new analysis comparing the skull's dimensions with those of people who have a genetic disorder called microcephaly suggests that the fossil belonged to a human who had that condition.P. Brown There's just no getting ahead when you're a hobbit.
- Steve Lundy | Staff Photographer
- By Melissa Silverberg Most parents worry about their children, but when Jim Zils' son was born with microcephaly, a birth defect that kept his brain from fully developing, Jim and his wife knew their concerns would be different.
- Cerebral palsy: One mother's journey
- For example, bike helmets and car seats can prevent head injuries that might result in cerebral palsy Crew is non-verbal, hard of hearing, has microcephaly, seizure disorder, and needs help sitting, standing and walking.
- Special Needs Students Venture Into "The Real World" With SAIL Program
- Bunza, a 17-year-old junior at Ridgewood High School (RHS), has been diagnosed with the neurological disorder Microcephaly, the result of abnormal brain growth that causes decreased brain functionality.
- Microcephaly Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment on
- 6 hours ago Learn about microcephaly a genetic abnormality that causes an abnomrally small head.
- Microcephaly - MayoClinic.com
- Mar 19, 2010 Microcephaly — Comprehensive overview covers causes and management of this rare neurological condition.
- Microcephaly Information Page: National Institute of Neurological
- Oct 29, 2008 Microcephaly information sheet compiled by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS).
Microcephaly is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Microcephaly books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
temple list of religious temples
electronic voice phenomena evp
cairo era of westernization